the next weekend then. after this weekend, my weekends are open. im in. my wife said she would like to go. she usually skips but she wants to check this place out.That's awesome!
I will be in the Grand Canyon the following weekend though
I know that Hemet Jeep Club is going to do a run in Anza this Saturday that I may go on. However, if we could get people to want to do Anza this Saturday ore Sunday, I would be down (or up??) for that.if Anza had to be this weekend id probably be down, and just postpone the gear job. i dont want to miss going there with the group. my only rock solid cannot do date is April 3rd. even if it had to be the 4th, i could do that if need be. wife would just take monday off. our plan is to stay in a hotel that night (after day of Anza).
although this weekend might be short notice for some people for this kind of excursion.