wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Great Idea. Just ordered one. I have been wanting to do something like this. I also shared it will all my Jeep facebook groups.
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Brilliant product! Thanks for sharing this info!

dirtygertie_jlu

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
I had this installed and have had ZERO problems. I am in the process of addings new headlights and they use the F52 fuse for the halos. I cannot plug both of these in at the same time. Not sure how to make this work.

Accualy, after looking at this thread, I am going to try F91 to power the halos.
Any change you were installing the Oracle headlights with the halos? Did it work using f91? Im about to do the same install this week and running into the same dilemma

chgrec

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Does this mean you can then tap into the in cabin lighter wire to get a always hot wire for other things without needing to put a wire through the firewall?

OP
OP

CoolTech

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Does this mean you can then tap into the in cabin lighter wire to get a always hot wire for other things without needing to put a wire through the firewall?
Yes. Our kit even uses the same fuse, so you will retain the OEM protection. The "source" of the 12v is simply changed from "ignition on" to "always on" - but with all of the same OEM protections for the wiring, etc.

Sponsored

chgrec

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Yes. Our kit even uses the same fuse, so you will retain the OEM protection. The "source" of the 12v is simply changed from "ignition on" to "always on" - but with all of the same OEM protections for the wiring, etc.
Excellent, order placed!
Thanks, and what a great idea

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Great Idea. Just ordered one. I have been wanting to do something like this. I also shared it will all my Jeep facebook groups.

When should I expect this?

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
Wish I had seen this before spending about the same amount trying to make 2 add a fuse adapters do the same thing, only to find out I couldn't fit them in the fuse box. This was actually on my Pacifica, but its the same fuse block. Will be ordering soon, probably one for the Pacifica and one for the Wrangler.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
We've had them in continuous stock since introducing it about a year ago. Orders ship same day as ordered.
I have not received mine yet and ordered it near the first week of December.

Sponsored

OP
OP

CoolTech

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I have not received mine yet and ordered it near the first week of December.
Hey Ted - I had no idea there was a delay. You ordered on December 5 and we shipped that same day. And the package shows that it just got to you today, Jan 9!! Unbelievable! That's HORRIBLE! Anyway, it is certainly an anomaly. With every order, as soon as we print the shipping label, an email with tracking info is sent. If we would have known, we could have sent a second package. (After a MONTH, I certainly would have thought it was lost!)

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Hey Ted - I had no idea there was a delay. You ordered on December 5 and we shipped that same day. And the package shows that it just got to you today, Jan 9!! Unbelievable! That's HORRIBLE! Anyway, it is certainly an anomaly. With every order, as soon as we print the shipping label, an email with tracking info is sent. If we would have known, we could have sent a second package. (After a MONTH, I certainly would have thought it was lost!)
No worries, I got home from wheeling last night and it was in the mail box. In this world, this is a minor problem. I think it is super cool that you looked into it and replied in a public forum. Hats off to you guys for great customer service. I do not blame you for the actions of other companies.

Nice product and great idea. I would buy from you again.

ahole4sure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Does anyone know of this it will work with a 2017 JK Wrangler Rubicon?

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know of this it will work with a 2017 JK Wrangler Rubicon?
Give them a call or send an e-mail ... they are great folks, so will get back with you. My guess is that it will work, but no sense taking a chance. Cheers.
Sponsored