Mac Haik Jeep Georgetown-7% below invoice

ProsperJL

First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
There are dozens of Jeep dealerships within the 200 miles between me and Mac Haik, but Steven Carrizales had the best deal I could find. We started with a 6% below deal and went down another 1% utilizing one of their lenders. The process was painless and pleasant. My wife and I flew to Austin to grab the Jeep and Steven picked us up from the airport. If you are looking for a JL in TX, this is a hard deal to beat!

6B3DAC6B-7EB9-476D-AED9-5305F4076D07.jpeg
Sponsored

HECM-PRO

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1794 4x4 Tundra.... moving to Rubicon
There are dozens of Jeep dealerships within the 200 miles between me and Mac Haik, but Steven Carrizales had the best deal I could find. We started with a 6% below deal and went down another 1% utilizing one of their lenders. The process was painless and pleasant. My wife and I flew to Austin to grab the Jeep and Steven picked us up from the airport. If you are looking for a JL in TX, this is a hard deal to beat!

What would 7% below invoice translate to when looking at MSPRP?

Did you get it below the price they have on their website?

I had an absolute horrible experience at Mak Haik last saturday, shady dealings with a guy Erik. I'm in sales, I get people need to make their money and I believe in creating a win-win, but I ended up just walking out abruptly. I wouldn't even counter because of the undermining practice they employed on me. I am truly a patient laid back individual, but the guy I dealt with I think saw that as an opportunity. Wasted half an afternoon. I swore I wouldn't give them my business. That said...they do have a few Rubicons that fit me and I am ready to get a deal done. I think I'd rather have a root canal minus novocaine instead of dealing with the car buying process.

Any insight you can share would be so appreciated. Thanks... I think you grabbed one of the Rubicons I had my eye on! :) Congrats.

OP
OP

ProsperJL

First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
What would 7% below invoice translate to when looking at MSPRP?

Did you get it below the price they have on their website?

I had an absolute horrible experience at Mak Haik last saturday, shady dealings with a guy Erik. I'm in sales, I get people need to make their money and I believe in creating a win-win, but I ended up just walking out abruptly. I wouldn't even counter because of the undermining practice they employed on me. I am truly a patient laid back individual, but the guy I dealt with I think saw that as an opportunity. Wasted half an afternoon. I swore I wouldn't give them my business. That said...they do have a few Rubicons that fit me and I am ready to get a deal done. I think I'd rather have a root canal minus novocaine instead of dealing with the car buying process.

Any insight you can share would be so appreciated. Thanks... I think you grabbed one of the Rubicons I had my eye on! :) Congrats.

Rough numbers it’s something like 12.5% below MSRP. I think it is very difficult to walk into a dealership and come out the other end with a good deal that was painless. You want to work with the internet sales staff. Also, they tend to offer the better deals on custom orders over buying their inventory. Send an email to Steven Carrizales, and ask him about the 7% deal. If your experience is anything like mine, it should be very smooth and painless.

Best of luck!

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara

What was their doc fee?

Sponsored

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
This is obviously on an existing 2019. I wonder what they will do on a new 2020 order? Hmmm...

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
My buddy just bought a JLUR here for over 6% under invoice. He Uber’d to the dealer and drove the jeep home.

I ordered my JLR from Mac Haik Temple, a sister branch, and had a really good experience. About 5% under invoice (back in March) and only $125 doc fee. Also, their finance dept. went the extra mile to get me a military tax exemption from Florida so I got my taxes back ($2400).

OP
OP

ProsperJL

First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
This is obviously on an existing 2019. I wonder what they will do on a new 2020 order? Hmmm...

It was a custom build not an existing unit. Give Steve a call, not sure what the deal looks like for the '20s.

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
It was a custom build not an existing unit. Give Steve a call, not sure what the deal looks like for the '20s.
I have a deal on the table from Criswell at 8% under invoice and $300 doc fee. Just seeing if I can get them to drop ship to a local dealer. They are 1400 miles away.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bucaro

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Kia Sportage, MB GLS 550
Excellent info. I live in McAllen, not so far away. I’ll give Steve a call.

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara

Do you have Steven’s email address?

Vezfly

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Just bought from them , having it shipped next week. Mark Martinez has been great to work with. Pricing for Mac Haik was best anywhere 13% below MSRP was listed on line.

cmjones

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 4dr w/ Mopar lift
I have a deal on the table from Criswell at 8% under invoice and $300 doc fee. Just seeing if I can get them to drop ship to a local dealer. They are 1400 miles away.

We were working a deal with Criswell... They gave us a terrible offer for our JK trade. We were going to fly in and drive it home. After we found a 5% + Tread Lightly deal (and it was local) they changed their tune about the trade in. No thanks... had your chance to shoot straight with me.
Sponsored