Lost all Audio

dajuicejml

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU
Has anyone experienced a complete loss of all audio? I have about 1k miles on my JLUR and have had 0 issues to date. This morning I got in to drive to work and realized that I have no audio? XM & FM stations seem to be getting reception, but I can not get any sound to come out? I tried bluetooth and no luck getting audio there either. Anyone?
Sponsored

bam1111

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Has anyone experienced a complete loss of all audio? I have about 1k miles on my JLUR and have had 0 issues to date. This morning I got in to drive to work and realized that I have no audio? XM & FM stations seem to be getting reception, but I can not get any sound to come out? I tried bluetooth and no luck getting audio there either. Anyone?
Does your volume control freeze?

OP
OP
dajuicejml

dajuicejml

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU
No. The indicator displays as though the volume is being adjusted, just no audio.

bam1111

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Haven’t experienced your issue yet. My unit will freeze up due to CarPlay and uconnect conflicts, but disconnecting CarPlay always corrects the issue.

OP
OP
dajuicejml

dajuicejml

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU
By the time I got it to the dealer, it resolved itself and I have not had an issue since...
Sponsored