First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Just found this from posting something similar, count me in! I'm in the SFV area and just requested to join the meetup
Thank you so much for wanting to join unfortunately crash my jeep so I’m without one right now but I am ordering a new one and we’ll get things active again as soon as I’m back behind the jeep. Technically I do have my wife Sahara so I could still do some fire roads but nothing too crazy until I get another 392
Sponsored

sahara29

First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Sahara
Thank you so much for wanting to join unfortunately crash my jeep so I’m without one right now but I am ordering a new one and we’ll get things active again as soon as I’m back behind the jeep. Technically I do have my wife Sahara so I could still do some fire roads but nothing too crazy until I get another 392
Man really sorry to hear that, glad you're ok. I have a Sahara too and I haven't re-geared yet so I'm not looking to do anything crazy regardless but I'm in for whenever you start back up

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Did they total it out? I was watching the video the other day and it looks pretty bad.

Sponsored

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Likewise. I got a temp car to hold me over and ordering a new Jeep June 15
Someday, I will make my way down there. My niece lives at Rodondo beach and is getting married soon. I hope to come down later this year. Maybe you will have your new jeep then and we can wheel somewhere.

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Likewise. I got a temp car to hold me over and ordering a new Jeep June 15
Hang in there. Good always comes from the bad. This was my Jeep when I parked it on PCH in Laguna Beach last fall.

Last edited:
OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Hang in there. Good always comes from the bad. This was my Jeep when I parked in on PCH in Laguna Beach last fall.
Great video I’m glad you got a new rig. I am gonna order a 2023 on June 15. I just have to be patient. I’m rocking a new C class for now and will ditch it when the Jeep arrives. How did that accident happen?

FDE9EE9A-D2AF-4765-96A6-0FFFBED1764A.jpeg

3C7C213D-5AA3-4B1E-886C-CD92E8925A7C.jpeg

8105B927-A842-4662-8D20-929FF5D39B64.jpeg

E2644D51-5A15-4C0E-BC5D-75CBD92383A1.jpeg

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did that accident happen?
Uber driver fell asleep at the wheel and drifted into the parked car lane. Cops estimated that he was going around 60mph and never hit the brakes. The Mustang in front of my Jeep was my daughter's. Luckily the driver survived.

Sponsored

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Uber driver fell asleep at the wheel and drifted into the parked car lane. Cops estimated that he was going around 60mph and never hit the brakes. The Mustang in front of my Jeep was my daughter's. Luckily the driver survived.
Damn that’s wild. How long have you had your new Jeep?

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn that’s wild. How long have you had your new Jeep?
About 2 months. Bought it from a cool guy in Redondo Beach. He sold it becasue he bought a 392. His 392 was wrecked this past weekend. Bad month for 392s in SoCal! In the end though everyone is still walking and talking. Jeeps can be replaced, people can't.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
About 2 months. Bought it from a cool guy in Redondo Beach. He sold it becasue he bought a 392. His 392 was wrecked this past weekend. Bad month for 392s in SoCal! In the end though everyone is still walking and talking. Jeeps can be replaced, people can't.
No way how did he wreck his?