Location for fire extinguisher for soft top

Archer85

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Where can i mount a fire extinguisher for soft top JL? It looks like anywhere on the back roll bar will interfere with the soft top going up and down. Any suggestions? Pics are greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
4EFA7FBD-13E1-4CFD-BA77-23792ECE481A.jpeg
My Element fire extinguisher rides in the mesh behind my passenger seat. Smallest and lightest available extinguisher, easy to access from drivers seat.

OP
OP
Archer85

Archer85

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
My Element fire extinguisher rides in the mesh behind my passenger seat. Smallest and lightest available extinguisher, easy to access from drivers seat.
Thanks! I bought a bigger one, so i may have to return it and get something like this.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure how to do links. Look up element fire extinguishers on you tube, especially the video jay Leno did.

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Bill--I'd like to know about the back of the back seat and cargo area cover that's shown in your picture of the Element fire extinguisher: equally interesting, thanks.

The cover--although I could be wrong--doesn't strike me as the MOPAR one, nor something factory supplied by default or upon special order. Perhaps some 3rd party vendor made it?

Thanks.

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bill--I'd like to know about the back of the back seat and cargo area cover that's shown in your picture of the Element fire extinguisher: equally interesting, thanks.

The cover--although I could be wrong--doesn't strike me as the MOPAR one, nor something factory supplied by default or upon special order. Perhaps some 3rd party vendor made it?

Thanks.
It’s a Canvasback cargo liner. Excellent product. A little pricey, but worth it. Many patterns available, I just went with boring black. Great fit. Again I don’t know how to do links, but a google search will definitely bring them up.

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I keep my (2) extinguishers either at the front seat outside bases, for on-road and hanging from the rear crossbar for off-road-

W.E.

JIMBO

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
This is awesome! Definitely ordering one of these!
Sponsored