epjst4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Hi all,

May be overthinking it....have a '21 JLU Willys that is a half inch lower on the front. Was going to put in the teraflax .5 coil over spacers in the front to level it out, for now. May do more of an official lift when it comes time to look at new tires.

Is there any issue with this? Can't seem to find anyone who has just put the small spacers in the front to fix factory rake, as opposed to leveling out some sort of suspension lift.
Sponsored

TJHUB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I recently installed a Teraflex 1.5" leveling kit. I had an inch of rake and it was noticeable. I wanted a small lift and 33's, so it made sense to me. Now I have a 1/2 inch of rake, but it's hard to see now.

It's a very cheap thing to do, and only about an hour or 2 of install in the driveway, so I'd say do it if you want to put in the time for a small change. There is no issue with doing it.

BWillys

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Hi all,

May be overthinking it....have a '21 JLU Willys that is a half inch lower on the front. Was going to put in the teraflax .5 coil over spacers in the front to level it out, for now. May do more of an official lift when it comes time to look at new tires.

Is there any issue with this? Can't seem to find anyone who has just put the small spacers in the front to fix factory rake, as opposed to leveling out some sort of suspension lift.
I had a RocKrawler leveling kit installed. 2” in front and 1.5 in rear. It’s now level and rides like stock. 2021 Willy’s.

Jeep Wrangler JL Leveling Front for JLU Willys FB1EEAB9-B4F8-46FC-A664-B8663C6D709C

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
It should work fine. After installing bumpers and winch on my 2021 JLUR It sat lower than stock and had a little more rake than stock. I installed Rubicon Express 1.75 inch spacer on front and stacked 2 Tera Flex .5 inch spacers for the rear. It's now level and about .5 inch higher than stock.

ejewels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW - Black
Hi all,

Mind me asking which Willy’s? 4 door/stock weight and bumpers? I noticed my stock JLUW has a little rake too. It’s confusing because some JLUW seem to sit more level so maybe it’s luck of the draw or whatever weight is in the rear.

Willys_Wonka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUW
Mind me asking which Willy’s? 4 door/stock weight and bumpers? I noticed my stock JLUW has a little rake too. It’s confusing because some JLUW seem to sit more level so maybe it’s luck of the draw or whatever weight is in the rear.
Do you have a JLUW? Depending what package equipped (hardtop,tow,steel bumps) impacts the ride hight.
Sponsored