Sponsored

Lets see those personalized plates!!!

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
SQRTS -squirts? I don't know what that means except for a thing girls can do or what happens after Mexican food.
Lol, I read that as 'squirts' when I saw it earlier today and had a chuckle. It's 5QRTS for 5 quarts. The older Pentastar engines took 6 quarts of oil and the newer JL only takes 5. I guess many dealerships have a bad habit of still trying to add 6, so I'm guessing this is likely a not so subtle way of reminding them.
Sponsored

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those personalized plates!!! 95E9AC63-560E-4ED0-9CAA-926ED08F60F0

because who doesn’t love a homemade big Mac on the blackstone…

And…

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those personalized plates!!! CAFDFBC3-9718-492F-852F-F68CEE1EBC38

jwms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
@jwms Nope it’s just the angle of that picture. Here is a better shot
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those personalized plates!!! CAFDFBC3-9718-492F-852F-F68CEE1EBC38
That's confusing my brain lol.

BTW, is that what 35's on a Rubicon with stock suspension looks like? I have the stingray gray 4door Rubicon too and have thought about going with larger tires.

It looks like the back end is sagging- either actually sagging or the shapes of the front vs back fenders makes it look like that. Are your tires aired up?

Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase

because who doesn’t love a homemade big Mac on the blackstone…

And…

Hell yeah the 208! Where's that at?

Kevin_S1126

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
That's confusing my brain lol.

BTW, is that what 35's on a Rubicon with stock suspension looks like? I have the stingray gray 4door Rubicon too and have thought about going with larger tires.

It looks like the back end is sagging- either actually sagging or the shapes of the front vs back fenders makes it look like that. Are your tires aired up?
@jwms you are correct that that is 35’s on stock Rubicon suspension. I’m running 32 PSI currently on the tires at the moment.

As you stated, I think it is just an optical illusion with that particular picture.
Here is another photo at a different angle. Not my favorite photo but it’s what I have at the moment. Only had the truck a few months and I was waiting for what felt like forever for components to come in

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those personalized plates!!! 5ACFD66E-77AE-4AB2-85C5-73BE4A556963

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Hell yeah the 208! Where's that at?
Not anymore... now I'm in Fort Collins, CO. Got fired from my job in Idaho. It all started when my 3rd manager in 6 monhts came into our area and he's about 6'5" 320lbs and was wearing a hug red shirt.... Obviosly, I have to look at him and point and say, "OH YEAHHH!" The guy is a complete dick to everyone and brags about it, he hated me from that point. No one respects him and he's a complete moron but loves to run his mouth.

Anyway... I think this was Boise Ridge Road.

Right at this spot, there is a lookout that appears many people have had fires at. It's great to have the sun set behind you and watch all the lights come on below. We had a fire and a cook out there, was my first year In Boise and I said for everyone to come about 7:30-8:00.... in summer.... when the sun sets at like 10:00 - 10:30... we sat there sweating for 2-3 hours.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Not anymore... now I'm in Fort Collins, CO. Got fired from my job in Idaho. It all started when my 3rd manager in 6 monhts came into our area and he's about 6'5" 320lbs and was wearing a hug red shirt.... Obviosly, I have to look at him and point and say, "OH YEAHHH!" The guy is a complete dick to everyone and brags about it, he hated me from that point. No one respects him and he's a complete moron but loves to run his mouth.

Anyway... I think this was Boise Ridge Road.

Right at this spot, there is a lookout that appears many people have had fires at. It's great to have the sun set behind you and watch all the lights come on below. We had a fire and a cook out there, was my first year In Boise and I said for everyone to come about 7:30-8:00.... in summer.... when the sun sets at like 10:00 - 10:30... we sat there sweating for 2-3 hours.
lol yup, true true.

Where did you work at? I'm retiring from the service in like 4 years, need to know where to avoid. :)

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
lol yup, true true.

Where did you work at? I'm retiring from the service in like 4 years, need to know where to avoid. :)
Syringa Networks. The other engineers were awesome. The guy Nathan told someone from Curvature on the phone, “ you need to get your shit together bring your tools and bring your balls back to the site and get the shot done right now, or else!” Then he bragged about saying it to the guy like he was cool and tough. He’s a horrible sad pathetic human being. What little respect I had for the guy was all gone after that.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
A NY 2nd Amendment supporter here

Screenshot_20211103-223855_Instagram.jpg
Stay tuned, JD. The wheels are turning.

E92688AE-89E4-4A22-8BDA-98E5E4D7713C.jpeg

Took forever for the state to mail mine out. Haha
Ah, PENNDOT. I know the agency well, lol.

They took forever + 1 day to mail my motorcycle veteran plate to me. I had to include a certified copy of my DD214 with the specialty registration app. Since the former is a controlled document of sorts with personal information, the long processing time had me concerned it was misplaced or came to another bad end. And then one day the plate finally arrived. :)

As if I didn't already get a lot of comments about the rig itself, the veteran plate adds to the delay factor when I'm parked.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those personalized plates!!! Sheetz