Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Does jeep make tan uppers or is that a custom job?
It's custom! I saw him post about it a while back (unless it was someone else, but I don't think so) and it makes me wish I went with the tan interior and soft top on my sarge green! Such a classic look you don't see often anymore.

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
It's custom! I saw him post about it a while back (unless it was someone else, but I don't think so) and it makes me wish I went with the tan interior and soft top on my sarge green! Such a classic look you don't see often anymore.
Darn, I was so excited. I just got a tan top for my silver 4 door and the only negative is that I'll never be able to have half doors with matching uppers. The tan tops look so good.

Sponsored

Vyndralys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Since I'm stuck waiting for the manual transmission, I was able to add the half doors to my order. Jeep upped the price for the half doors with premium uppers to $3.5k for the 2024 model.

Hopefully, since they let me add it to my order, Jeep will paint the half doors Bikini Pearl at the factory as well.
Jeep Wrangler JL Lets see those half doors!! 1693330541970

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Question for half-door owners: is it simple to pop the uppers in and out? I would be driving to the trailhead with them in, then removing them for trails. Appreciate any input from owners. Thanks in advance! 🙏

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Question for half-door owners: is it simple to pop the uppers in and out? I would be driving to the trailhead with them in, then removing them for trails. Appreciate any input from owners. Thanks in advance! 🙏
Have to be honest. Both sets I’ve owned never came out of OEM box lol

TaZ_65

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Yes, very easy. I store them in the JK half door bag when on the trail to keep it tidy. Pricy for a bag, but convenient.

https://www.quadratec.com/products/91109_613.htm

Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Question for those with the half doors. Are all half door interior panels the same or is there a leather option that may have come on higher trim levels? Reason I ask is I find the all plastic panels extremely uncomfortable on long drives. Figured I would ask.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Question for those with the half doors. Are all half door interior panels the same or is there a leather option that may have come on higher trim levels? Reason I ask is I find the all plastic panels extremely uncomfortable on long drives. Figured I would ask.
All the same. No leather option