Sponsored

LED tail lights - like or not?

Do you like the look of the new LED taillights, or just original looks of the regular halogen tails?

• Total voters

PunknPi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito 2.0
I don’t have the LED package but will slowly add LED bulbs, the biggest thing I liked on the Mopar headlamps. Is the halo rings.

@JeepJL18 how hard was it to install the switchbacks, I know you have to install those resistors and I’m told they get hot.
you have a Sahara? If so, the switchback dosen't work on them, only the sport. check diode's website to get the 4-bulb pack. I made the mistake first time around
Sponsored

PunknPi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito 2.0
I bought the LED lights yesterday...hopefully they will be here from Mopar in a week or so. Atleast they aren't backordered :)
can you send the link where you bought them? I can't find them.

OP
OP

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
can you send the link where you bought them? I can't find them.
55112894AG
55112895AG

www.mymoparparts.com

They are the factory LED lights. (they may switch the item from from AG to AH, but its no big deal, its where they order them from)

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
you have a Sahara? If so, the switchback dosen't work on them, only the sport. check diode's website to get the 4-bulb pack. I made the mistake first time around
Yes I have a Sahara so no resistors needed since you are saying switchbacks won’t work, that would be an easy swap then.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
LEDs without question. I hate the bulb version, even (and especially) on the JKs. The look is slick at night and sets the JL apart. Well worth it.
Sponsored