Leaking sky one touch

DavdMc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Could someone post the TSB or a link to it? I’m having a difficult time tracking it down.

TIA

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
You can stick your Canadian tongue and cheek up your arse. You tried disrespecting me and got clowned mister 800 + comments on the forum. I never post or comment and no life life on this shot wanna try and clown on people. You’re need to get a life. I bet you wear mask alone on your bank owned jeep?
Guess that answers that. Lol.
There really is no reason for me to disrespect you. Your posts tell everyone exactly the person you are. You sure got me on this retort though. I might as well just close my account.

Not everyone is in a sea of debt on their rigs. Also, not sure the mask comment as that doesnt make any sense.
Anyway, enjoy your SOT while hanging your "let's go Brandon" forearm tattoo out the window. You seem like an amazing human being.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Could someone post the TSB or a link to it? I’m having a difficult time tracking it down.

TIA
Good luck with this request. The Op gets confused with simple comprehension.
If it's any consolation, I can't find the TSB he is talking about either. Maybe he will post an actual link instead of just smashing his keyboard in rage. Lol.

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Here you go. https://www.tsbsearch.com/Jeep/S1923000018-REV-A. It helped when the proper number got posted.
Its for 2020 and below, they won't release a 2021 without previous TSBs being applied but who knows.
Mine is a 2021 and has water coming from that area still. At least now I have a document to show the dealer as a good starting point for explaining the issues I am having.