GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

First after a month and about 1400 miles the stock carpet mat I had was already starting to get a heel print in it as you can see below so I needed something.
Jeep Wrangler JL LasFit Floor Mats 20221130_140631

I lucky enough to get a pre-order set of the upcoming Lasfit floor mats. The whole set (for a 4 door) came in 1 box that was pretty robust and I know it'll take a beating and jeep everything inside safe. The front mats had very little deformation from shipping and the rear mat was folded in half. No need to lay them in the sun or anything just need to roll them back on themselves where the deformation is and they spring right to where you need em.

Not much else to install (they are floor mats adterall) except to make sure you put them in on the right side. If you do grab the wrong one it will take about 30 seconds (of that) to realize. They snap right into the factory connections.

Here is the driver side Lasfit mat
Jeep Wrangler JL LasFit Floor Mats 20221130_140557

Now Passengera
Jeep Wrangler JL LasFit Floor Mats 20221130_140520

These things fit great both width and length although I would like to see just a bit better fit around the seat mounts on the outside of either seat. As you can see in The below pictures it doest quite for around that mount.
Jeep Wrangler JL LasFit Floor Mats 20221130_140603

Jeep Wrangler JL LasFit Floor Mats 20221130_140533

I'm not sure if this is because I have a 2 door and this full kit os for a 4 door though I do believe the Fronts are the same but you never know.

Overall I like the fit and am happy with it and I think if LasFit were to separate the Fronts and sell as for a 2 door any owner would be happy if they purchased them.

I think they'll be fine in just about anything I get myself into they have deep grooves to funnel anything wet away and they snap in and out overall are a good product.

The rear obviously isn't going to work in the 2 door but it looks like a pretty good product with easy installation as well for those of you in the boxy minivan that can go off road.

20221130_140631.jpg
Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I wish they had an option for just the fronts on a 2-door.

OP
OP
GMONEY

GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

Yeah I hope they do that as well. Can't see anyone paying full price for a full set when the rear cannot be used but the front Ines are pretty good

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Opus

That white, giant, billboard like logo on the floor liner is aok with you? I could not deal with that logo, even if the floor liners were free. There are fitment issues there too, if you look close.

Two door and four door are the same so the fit issues would be issue with either 2 or 4 dr. JL.... and then that logo.. 8-(

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@Opus

That white, giant, billboard like logo on the floor liner is aok with you? I could not deal with that logo, even if the floor liners were free. There are fitment issues there too, if you look close.

Two door and four door are the same so the fit issues would be issue with either 2 or 4 dr. JL.... and then that logo.. 8-(
Meh. A black Sharpie and it will blend in a lot better...

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Meh. A black Sharpie and it will blend in a lot better...
Why not just buy a USA manufactured floor liner like WeatherTech, (one example) that has a logo that is smaller... a logo that can be removed... a floor liner that actually fits well and has better coverage.

OP
OP
GMONEY

GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

@Opus

The logo does not bother me at all. The fitment around either outside foot is the only issue I see in the fit. I'll get back out there this evening or tomorrow afternoon (need to vacuum under them) and get the fit better.

I'm sure another 20 seconds of folding them over on itself will fix it.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Why not just buy a USA manufactured floor liner like WeatherTech, (one example) that has a logo that is smaller... a logo that can be removed... a floor liner that fits well.
I don't recall saying I was buying the Lasfit, only that I wish they had just a two-door option. I can't see buying additional mats that I don't need. As for WeatherTech, I'll wait until they finish their laser measuring for MY23. Right now the only 23s they list are trim-to-fit, so I'll pass.

But speaking of USA manufactured... aren't you the person singing the praises of an ice scraper made in Poland??? :)

OP
OP
GMONEY

GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

Why not just buy a USA manufactured floor liner like WeatherTech, (one example) that has a logo that is smaller... a logo that can be removed... a floor liner that actually fits well and has better coverage.
Lasfit is in Ontario California now I know a lot of people say California isn't a part of the US but I assure you it is.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
A $20 ice scraper form Poland is a lot different then a $100+ set of floor liners from China.... but yes, I do prefer to buy USA manufactured products.
That depends a little on the rate of exchange... and as I recall you bought in bulk... :). Seriously, though, I'm just giving you a hard time. It's your hard-earned money, spend it wherever you wish.

John1225

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Looks nice, want to give it a try. Now I'm using AUXITO weather floor mats, it's great too
Sponsored