First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Note: These floor mats were provided at no cost to me by @Lasfit after they reached out to forum members gauging interest in testing their all-weather solution. Other than providing me with these on their dime, Lasfit did not offer me any other compensation or incentives for reviewing them, including any incentives for a favorable review.

TLDR:
- Rear floor mat is actually pretty good and a go for me for now. I'll probably modify one small section that is under the rear seats to make them lay flat.
- Front mats are a hard no for me at this point. Biggest issue is the front portion of the mat is way too flimsy - potentially dangerous on driver's side?

Quick Review (Videos are more comprehensive):

Our '21 JLU Willys came standard with the factory all-weather mats, and we've been running them since Day 1 and love them. All-weather mats are an absolute must for us as we go camping frequently and have two kids who are in and out of the back seat practically every day of the week and the mats take a good beating. The one-piece design of Lasfit's rear floor mat was the main reason for my requesting a sample for review as I've been somewhat disappointed with their decision to use a two-piece design that constantly separates in the middle.

Initial impressions of the mats are good. The material feels thick and durable, and I like the tread design with a relatively subdued logo. No issues with any mats being warped or bent out of shape due to shipping. Installation is unsurprisingly easy. Let's get into it...

Front Mats:
- Hard no at this point for me. These are not designed well enough to dig into the factory carpet and aren't rigid enough to maintain their shape which entirely defeats their purpose and could create a potentially dangerous - although probably very unlikely - situation for the driver.
- There are some pros - the grooves on these are definitely deeper and could trap significantly more dirt and debris. Also, the texture of the material provides a grippy feel and my feet felt more planted as a result.
- With the exception of the driver's side (see video), the sides of the liners provide a better fit as they leave a smaller gap between the trim and the mat.
- In the end, it's not nearly enough to overcome the aforementioned issue and I pulled these after one day of use.

Lasfit - Front Passenger and Lasfit - Front Driver vs. MOPAR Front Passenger and Material and Design Comparison

Rear Liner:
- Vastly better product here that warrants more testing and evaluation. There are some areas of the liners that actually provide more and/or better coverage than the factory liners. One-piece design doesn't separate constantly.
- I'll likely modify the two areas directly under each passenger seat in the rear that'll allow for clearance of the factory anchor point. I'd like to see a version that either takes advantage of this anchor point or eliminates this area of the liner rather than skirting it with a poorly executed solution.
- These, like the front liners, are designed with a lot more area to trap dirt and debris than the factory liners and provide a grippy texture as well. On top of that, you have more coverage in a few areas, notably the area under the seat right near the door and over the factory seat anchor points.

Lasfit - Rear Mat

Overall Verdict: MIXED BAG
- I am open to being told that I'm way overthinking the issue with the front mats but until that feedback comes from several different sources, I stand by my initial impression: these aren't a good solution in their current design. However, I think these have a lot of potential should LASFIT design them to be more rigid.
- The rear is a good solution and benefits particularly from the one-piece design. Much more comparable solution to the factory rear mat.

I'm open to feedback and questions. Cheers!
Sponsored

Last edited: