First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Occupation
Retired Air Force
With a Scat Pack background....along with a Rubicon 392, I would have bet you went with a TRX.
The extra 8 inches of width kinda scared me off the TRX. It was already difficult trying to fit my 2019 Ram 1500 Limited in the storage garage I rent. If I win the lottery I will build a house with a giant garage and save room for a TRX.

jmill012

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392XR, 22 Model 3 Performance, 22 Wagoneer
Got to love when dealers misrepresent (false advertising???)... they have you Jeep listed with;

" Wheel Flare Extensions, Wheels: 17" x 8" Bronze Beadlock Capable, Xtreme Recon 35" Tire Package."

100% inaccurate and will drive the book value up for buyers looking to compare list price with some of the online books.

OP
OP
cbh

cbh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Occupation
Retired Air Force
Got to love when dealers misrepresent (false advertising???)... they have you Jeep listed with;

" Wheel Flare Extensions, Wheels: 17" x 8" Bronze Beadlock Capable, Xtreme Recon 35" Tire Package."

100% inaccurate and will drive the book value up for buyers looking to compare list price with some of the online books.
I just noticed that myself. I already had to tell them they had the wrong color listed (Granite vs. Billet Silver). I will mention it to my salesman. On the plus side, I could see a knowledgeable customer using the dealer's misrepresentation as leverage to bargain with, considering it does not have the pricey XR package they allude to.

rayzjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Dang that's just down the street from me...I'm in Melbourne....if they'd give me 10k over MSRP for my trade (2019 Rubicon JLU) maybe I could make a deal....somehow I doubt they will...
Sponsored