Sponsored

Just ordered my 392!

LeodaJeep

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
SoCal below Idyllwild mountains S.W. side.
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubican
Occupation
Self Sufficient
Jeep is limited by the EPA Fed. laws about total fuel mileage averages across the manufactured line. If they could increase the mileage on the rest of the product line, then they could build more 392's. Any company that has a hot commodity will build until they reach a supply & demand downward profit curve... unless they are limited by outside factors...like the EPA mileage requirements.
Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Jeep is limited by the EPA Fed. laws about total fuel mileage averages across the manufactured line. If they could increase the mileage on the rest of the product line, then they could build more 392's. Any company that has a hot commodity will build until they reach a supply & demand downward profit curve... unless they are limited by outside factors...like the EPA mileage requirements.
They can just buy more carbon credits from Tesla.....

Grampy22

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLJX
First time owner. Ordered this 10-18. Right from the start dealer said it will be Narch or April till you see this. She was right on the money. Ms. Jen called today to say my Jeep entered production and will be here 4 to 6 weeks. Little longer little shorter maybe. She has been great to work with.
Jeep Wrangler JL Just ordered my 392! 3759E1BB-04F0-4FD8-8E13-88A9333E2DC8
Sponsored