Sponsored

Just got my first ever Wrangler!

Alucard77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
After looking since early spring for a JL, I finally found one thanks to this site. Special thanks goes out to @four low for hooking me up with Cooper Jeep and Kevin Royce there. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I did the 9 hour round trip to get this baby at $9K off MSRP and -6K off of sticker. Wife wasn't happy for the first part of the ride, but when she saw here, she was in love as well. The 4 1/2 hour drive back seemed like an hour at most.

In additon, this is what happened:
1- Had my first jeep wave to the first jeep I saw! That was fun.
2- I named her Roxie. The old Jeep Cherokee was Betsy, and I though Roxie was fitting for a Wrangler.
3- I had my first Jeep moment when I realized that I was a mean, Grey BUG KILLING machine! The amount of dead bugs on the windshield was amazing.

So these are preliminary pictures from when we left the dealership, so I just got home and it's too dark to take new ones. Thanks for everyone on here once again!
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail2.jpg
Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
After looking since early spring for a JL, I finally found one thanks to this site. Special thanks goes out to @four low for hooking me up with Cooper Jeep and Kevin Royce there. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I did the 9 hour round trip to get this baby at $9K off MSRP and -6K off of sticker. Wife wasn't happy for the first part of the ride, but when she saw here, she was in love as well. The 4 1/2 hour drive back seemed like an hour at most.

2- I named her Roxie. The old Jeep Cherokee was Betsy, and I though Roxie was fitting for a Wrangler.
3- I had my first Jeep moment when I realized that I was a mean, Grey BUG KILLING machine! The amount of dead bugs on the windshield was amazing.

So these are preliminary pictures from when we left the dealership, so I just got home and it's too dark to take new ones. Thanks for everyone on here once again!
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail2.jpg
Congrats, but you dont look like you can reach the pedals !;)

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Congrats! Welcome.

Waterloo

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray Sahara, 2006 Honda Pilot Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! My first Jeep wave was also my first Jeep. Great stuff.

Sponsored

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
Happy for you! Enjoy! Cheers

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR

thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail2.jpg
You might be little young to be driving there...

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase

thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail2.jpg
Congrats!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Alucard77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Thanks all for the nice words.

Congrats, but you dont look like you can reach the pedals !;)
You might be little young to be driving there...
Ha, been taking my vitamins though. Funny thing is, he keeps getting behind the wheel saying, I could totally drive this thing. I had the freedom tops off, but not the full top off and he was was upset he couldn't be in the front. He has his eye on this car. So maybe good he can't reach the pedals or drive yet.

Congrats and don't worry, that smell of burning plastic coming from your wallet is normal. It's a Jeep thing.
Ha, that started happening when I said I do.

Jvasquez113

First Name
Mambaflex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2019 Sport Altitude Edition
Congrats! I just got mine a month ago. Having too much fun with my new Jeep. Once again Congrats.
Sponsored