Just another thread about delays...

lonz

First Name
Lonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Jeep Wrangler JL
Moved to KZ status this afternoon! ETA at dealership of 4/10-4/14!
Nice! Hope your ETA holds true! I've been in KZ for nearly three weeks now, with several different ETA's (depending on who you talk to), but no movement yet from beautiful Marion, OH... Never been to Marion, but I'm sure it's beautiful...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Redleg22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Nice! Hope your ETA holds true! I've been in KZ for nearly three weeks now, with several different ETA's (depending on who you talk to), but no movement yet from beautiful Marion, OH... Never been to Marion, but I'm sure it's beautiful...
Well after 1 week in KZ status I still have not moved. My jeep is still sitting in OH. ETA has changed twice. It is not looking good.

CK Holdings

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Pumpkin Rubicon I4 Turbo
Occupation
Medical Cannabis Processor
Vehicle Showcase
My dual top is just sitting. I totally agree that @JeepCares needs to be doing SOMETHING to fix this experience.

My wife and I drove through the dealer lot yesterday just drooling and the salesman came out to apologize again for all the delays.

Long story short, he happily offered to give us a JL for a "24-hour Test Drive" for a couple nice days we have coming up.

I ordered the Turbo and Dual top in Pumpkin. I know that it's a lot of the specialties, but under promise and over deliver, Jeep. That's basic customer interaction 101.

lonz

First Name
Lonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Jeep Wrangler JL
Well after 1 week in KZ status I still have not moved. My jeep is still sitting in OH. ETA has changed twice. It is not looking good.
Yep, welcome to the party! Tomorrow will mark 28 days for me in good 'ol Marion, OH :-( I don't even have an ETA anymore...

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
So STILL top delays huh? Ridiculous, how long has this delay been??? Over 2 months I believe now. I remember when they said March, then mid March, then early April, then mid April.... geez

Sponsored

lonz

First Name
Lonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Jeep Wrangler JL
So STILL top delays huh? Ridiculous, how long has this delay been??? Over 2 months I believe now. I remember when they said March, then mid March, then early April, then mid April.... geez
Based on what I'm hearing from my dealer (and from others on the forum), the delays are now related to a shortage of rail cars to transport the Jeeps to their respective dealers. As far as I know, my Jeep received a soft top sometime around 3/10-3/15.

It's funny to think that Jeep raised their destination fee on 3/1/2018 by over 20% (from $1195 to $1445), and the shipping times went up... Lol!

Redleg22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My ETA has moved again but this time closer (4/8-4/12) I went into KZ on 4/3. It is such a crapshoot I am hoping my dealer can offer me more info then jeep chat can.

JoeSchroe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Unlimited
I just got off the phone with my dealer, they confirmed the LED delays. Since I had time to spare before my build actually starts, I added the infotainment package.

yeoman18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Order JLU Sahara GCM
I just got off of a session with JeepChat. I ordered JLUS Sahara with Body Colored Hard Top and Premium Soft Top and LED Package on 3/4. Went from D1 to JB on Saturday April 7th. They indicated that there is still a Material Restriction on the Premium Soft Top and LED. When I pressed about estimated date of resolution on them she indicated that the estimated resolution date on the Soft Top was May 14th! She was not able to give me any estimates on the LED Restriction.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
I just got off of a session with JeepChat. I ordered JLUS Sahara with Body Colored Hard Top and Premium Soft Top and LED Package on 3/4. Went from D1 to JB on Saturday April 7th. They indicated that there is still a Material Restriction on the Premium Soft Top and LED. When I pressed about estimated date of resolution on them she indicated that the estimated resolution date on the Soft Top was May 14th! She was not able to give me any estimates on the LED Restriction.
Oh geez. That is discouraging.

Sponsored

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 YJ, 2004 TJ, 2008 jKUR, 2018 JLUR (on order)
Ordered our JLUR on 2/9/18. It invoiced from the factory on 3/10/18 and its been sitting in the shipping yard waiting to be picked up since 3/10/18 and today is 4/10/18 and still no ETA. So 4 weeks sitting there collecting dust. We just want our new JEEP!

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Buying this has been great for my savings account. I'm not sure when it'll land so I'm just saving away deposits. Wish I was this fiscally strict normally. Ignore the $55k truck..

I haven't asked for any updates since I got my VON a week ago. I don't want this to be on my mind constantly. You poor souls.. lol

Redleg22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My ETA has moved again but this time closer (4/8-4/12) I went into KZ on 4/3. It is such a crapshoot I am hoping my dealer can offer me more info then jeep chat can.
Yesterday my ETA moved to 4/10 and my jeep arrived at my dealer this morning 4/11 around 9:00AM! KZ status on 4/3 and delivery today. Hopefully this means thing will improve for others. Total time order to delivery was 47 days, 2/23-4/11.

CK Holdings

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Pumpkin Rubicon I4 Turbo
Occupation
Medical Cannabis Processor
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday my ETA moved to 4/10 and my jeep arrived at my dealer this morning 4/11 around 9:00AM! KZ status on 4/3 and delivery today. Hopefully this means thing will improve for others. Total time order to delivery was 47 days, 2/23-4/11.
My guy said this is happening pretty often. They have some orders showing not produced yet they are at the dealer already. Congrats on getting your's! Fingers crossed!

ManLovesRobot

First Name
Manus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Willys
Vehicle Showcase
That is what my ETA is changed to. 4/10-4/14. I ordered 103 days ago. Fully loaded JLUR minus tow package. You give me hope.
Sponsored