First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Just be aware they were supposed to be shut down only until March 30. Then it became "through April 14." Now it's "sometime after May 3." Next it will be....?

This could stretch out for several months. I ordered a Jeep 3 days before the factory shut down. It sucks to wait, but I definitely want happy and healthy factory workers assembling my Jeep! :like:
I got a text from my dealer on March 16 saying it will be leaving the factory before March 30. 2 days later the plant was shut down!

As I said in my post, FCA stated they will review the situation starting April first. The next thing, they will plan for May 4th. Which really speaks to your point. Here are some updates, We have no friggin clue when it’s going to reopen. Stretching several months could totally happen

The only way any of this is going to end is when the hospitals start saying. Gee, we haven’t had a whole lot of Covid cases coming for a while, have we.

How many test positive and how many die don’t have a whole lot to do with things opening back up. It’s when hospitals go back to near normal.
Sponsored

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Just be aware they were supposed to be shut down only until March 30. Then it became "through April 14." Now it's "sometime after May 3." Next it will be....?

This could stretch out for several months. I ordered a Jeep 3 days before the factory shut down. It sucks to wait, but I definitely want happy and healthy factory workers assembling my Jeep! :like:
At least the news is starting to announce good news so maybe we are getting closer to the light at the end of the tunnel.
Your last statement says it all. Damn the wait. The more i wait, the more I read, the more i buy.
All of my parts were in and ready for assembly before shutdown, and as bad as i want startup and assembly, i DO want happy and healthy workers putting my jeep together.