Sponsored

JTops or Spiderweb shade?

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
This is Mike from JTops, The rear portion of the shade from Alien is not out becuse all their products are made in China. it's probably still on a boat on its way over. If you feel a bungee top is the right solution for you then at least buy American and get a Spiderwebshade.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sun Shade Top Comparison.jpeg
Thanks for your response here Mike, I absolutely will be buying from your company after I get my JL!!! BUY AMERICAN!!! Wish more people would do that more whenever possible!! Yes the Jeep is not really even considered American anymore with all the damn Chinese parts they have on it in the name of profit for an Italian company...go figure. But whenever possible I try to buy American...thanks again Mike!
Sponsored

UrbanRogue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Think I may have to go with Alienshade or something else. I Like the JTops and want that one but at that price $250+ and about $80-90 shipped to Canada, I dont think I can justify the converted cost of almost $452 + CDN for a sunshade sadly

Sponsored

UrbanRogue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
considering this one. Rugged Ridge full. doesnt use bungie cords. and is only like $90 CDN. much more affordable. only issue is I wanted red and it comes black only. but the cost difference is big enuf to deal with just black

rugged-ridge-top.jpg

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
What’s up with spiderwebshades huge price increase between the jk and jl. Had a spider on my jk and liked it. Checked on the one for my jl and my jaw dropped. What makes it cost that much??

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
Just received my Spiderweb Shade in the mail today. They are offering a 25% off discount code if ordered by 11:59PM today, Monday 11/5. Enter code 25giftforyou at checkout. I have no affiliation with Spiderweb Shade, just a happy customer.

Jimmy

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
This is Mike from JTops, The rear portion of the shade from Alien is not out becuse all their products are made in China. it's probably still on a boat on its way over. If you feel a bungee top is the right solution for you then at least buy American and get a Spiderwebshade.

Jeep Wrangler JL Sun Shade Top Comparison.jpeg
Ole @JTopsUSA throwing out some shade....

Brett

Sponsored

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
I have a Spiderweb shade; Jtops is only about 5 miles from my house. Went with Spiderweb shade because I felt the Jtops was overkill in some respect. By overkill it is highly engineered and a very detailed install etc...Since I have a dual tops, I just really didn't need something that robust. And yes, you do save some dollars with Spiderweb vs. JTops. I also have a Spiderweb shade on my JK and have been really happy with them on both Jeeps. No sagging and easy install/removal is what sold me on Spiderweb.

OffroadTreks

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the Spiderwebshade because I support American. The quality is amazing. Have friends who have been running them on their JK's for years.

IowaRaider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
JTops looked good but I wanted only the front so went with Spiderweb which I loved on my JK. The JL install does not require you to take the windshield all the way down, I pulled it forward a little and did not have to remove the wipers. No issues with it other than I left it on last winter because I was too lazy to remove it due to the small increase in effort due to the windshield.

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Just got my Red SpiderWeb shade and it looks and fits great on the JLUR.
Sponsored