Jtops discount code

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
If your getting ready or are thinking about ordering some excellent merchandise from JTOPS (https://www.jtopsusa.com/) there is a Spring discount code you can use. In addition to the normal JL15 code for 15% off for forum members there is also the Spring10 for 10% off for non-forum members. If you already purchased from JTOPS and you are placing a new order use code repeat20 for a 20% discount. The code repeat20 looks to make sure you are a repeat customer. Happy shopping.
Sponsored

mbrindley

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
How do you apply the promos? I was only able to apply one at a time. JL15 gave $15 discount and Spring10 gave a 10% discount. Can they be stacked as the note above indicates?

BettyBoop

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR 2dr.
Occupation
Business Owner
I've been eyeing the mirrors. Tried as suggested above, same results. 15% doesn't work, comes in as $15.00. Guess I'll wait a bit; but thank you for the information

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Interested but will wait for explanation.

OP
OP

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
I've been eyeing the mirrors. Tried as suggested above, same results. 15% doesn't work, comes in as $15.00. Guess I'll wait a bit; but thank you for the information
From what I understand you can not stack discounts. It was my understanding that the JL15 was a 15% discount. I may have been mistaken and it’s only a $15 discount. To clear this up I suggest you contact Mike at Jtops, he’s the owner a great person to deal with. Send him a message through Facebook messenger https://www.facebook.com/jtopsusa/

mbrindley

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Here was the response from Mike at JTopsUSA:

=====
thank you for your interest. The best discount of the two is SPRING10.

But if you purchase a JL shade top and soft top boot together BUNDLE50 will save you $50 for buying both.
Our only other discount is for Military or First Responders.

We only have a true sale once a year on Black Friday.

If I can be of further assistance please let me know...

Mike Matras
Owner
JTopsUSA
Sponsored