Sponsored

Jtops full shade with Bestop Sunrider for hartop

woody2381

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 19 JLU
Did you end up trying the 2 together, been considering both options. I'm assuming opening and closing would require getting out of the jeep to access the sunder.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I took my Jtop off to accommodate the sunrider. The buckle straps don’t quite line up for a good install. You could still leave it there but one reason to get a sunrider is the ease of opening and closing it from inside the Jeep. if you leave it on, you can unlatch the sunrider to open it, but you need to get out of your Jeep to actually open and close it.

I’m still waiting for @BestopTeam to release the retractable sun shade for the sunrider.

woody2381

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 19 JLU
just back from the Smoky Mountain Jeep invasion (had a blast and never seen that many Jeeps in my life) and I'll share my experience as I asked my question a few weeks ago. I stopped by the Jtops booth to see the product first hand (I had already ordered samples and had a color picked out cash in hand ready to buy) when I asked the sales rep about fitment with the Sunrider they didn't even know what it was. When I asked if one of the sales reps did I was told "I know every everything about them and I have never heard of that". Basically I was wasting her time, not sure who she was but she did a great job at pushing me to buy a different brand. it's sad a company spends thousands of dollars to send reps to shows to only run off customers.

woody2381

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 19 JLU
just back from the Smoky Mountain Jeep invasion (had a blast and never seen that many Jeeps in my life) and I'll share my experience as I asked my question a few weeks ago. I stopped by the Jtops booth to see the product first hand (I had already ordered samples and had a color picked out cash in hand ready to buy) when I asked the sales rep about fitment with the Sunrider they didn't even know what it was. When I asked if one of the sales reps did I was told "I know every everything about them and I have never heard of that". Basically I was wasting her time, not sure who she was but she did a great job at pushing me to buy a different brand. it's sad a company spends thousands of dollars to send reps to shows to only run off customers.
I should mention I did buy the Sunrider and it is so worth the money!!! I had the factory sunrider top on my 06 soft top and loved it and this one is even better.
Sponsored