JTopsUSA Titanium with Granite Comparison Pics

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
The Titanium material has increased UV protection/shading properties over Black material?? I haven't heard that before.
I read that on this forum somewhere and I thought I saw it on their website (but I can't find it now). However, I did email them, asking if it was true. Their email response to me was as follows:
"...the titanium blocks 90% and all other colors block 80%"
I'm not sure if this due to the material used, color, weave pattern or some or all of those variables.
Sponsored

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
I read that on this forum somewhere and I thought I saw it on their website (but I can't find it now). However, I did email them, asking if it was true. Their email response to me was as follows:
I'm not sure if this due to the material used, color, weave pattern or some or all of those variables.
Tighter weave pattern in the titanium....my Titanium shade is very effective as a sun barrier.

Abilene

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2016 JK Sahara, 2018 JL Rubicon
e9LL4996Q3yYYtKGV7Uyyg.jpg
IMG_1082.jpg
IMG_1082.jpg
This is Mike From JTops.The titanium is the color and has a tighter weave. Our standard color mesh is refered to as a 14 x 17 weave and Titanium is 8 x 8 and blocks 90% UV. Samples are always free if you would like them. Just order them from our web site,
Sponsored