Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate@JTopsUSA

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ 1997, Jeep JKU 2013, Jeep JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU 2018 (on order!)
Hey everyone!

In honor of Memorial Day and the beginning of summer, we are offering an EXCLUSIVE sale for our friends at JLWrangerlForum!

Now through May 28th, all new orders will be entitled to $30 off any JL Wrangler solid color product! Just use the coupon code MEMORIAL at checkout.

Thanks for your support and happy Memorial Day!!!:flag:

From all of us at JTopsUSA
Sponsored

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Hey everyone!

In honor of Memorial Day and the beginning of summer, we are offering an EXCLUSIVE sale for our friends at JLWrangerlForum!

Now through May 28th, all new orders will be entitled to $30 off any JL Wrangler solid color product! Just use the coupon code MEMORIAL at checkout.

Thanks for your support and happy Memorial Day!!!:flag:

From all of us at JTopsUSA
Can we get that retroactive?! Kidding. But I did come here to say, I love my JTops sunshade. Install was quite easy. Quality is durable. Zero wind noise or flapping. I am 100% happy with the purchase.

Only one real request: guidance on how to keep it installed when the soft top is put back on? I tried something, but it resulted in it hanging down an inch or so, which now touches my head (6'2"). Any advice you can direct me to?

Runt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara
Can we get that retroactive?! Kidding. But I did come here to say, I love my JTops sunshade. Install was quite easy. Quality is durable. Zero wind noise or flapping. I am 100% happy with the purchase.

Only one real request: guidance on how to keep it installed when the soft top is put back on? I tried something, but it resulted in it hanging down an inch or so, which now touches my head (6'2"). Any advice you can direct me to?

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
damnit. missed out on this sale.
Sponsored

Status