Sponsored

JScan Tire Size Issues [Help]

Bigfx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon
I have never heard of this, I have the A/T 3.6 and as far as recal went after adjusting tires size the JL from my research relearns automatically but one has to do a few power off/on cycles and with Jscan or Tazer it’s pretty easy to do this without removing cables from the batteey.
right this is if you have a manual
Sponsored

JerseyMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Willys Sport, 2019 JLU Sahara
Does anyone know what the stock JLR/JLUR tire size should be set too?
I ran Jscan on my JLUR to just check stock tire size setting and it was set to 31.25”. Seems really low to me. The stock 33s measure around 32” by hand. Wondering if Jeep might be just setting the Rubicon the same as a stock sport?

BoiledDogs

First Name
Tex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Gun Bunny
Anyone have an ess problem after resizing their tires? I have a six speed manual and I’m getting an ess fault
I have a manual 3.6 and no issues with ESS after reprogramming.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
IMPORTANT:

JSCAN updated to version 18.02, a couple of days ago. In the "What's new" notes, it says amongst other things, "Jeep JL - Tore Size Adaption Update"....

SO, do update your JSCAN app if it is not updating automatically.

Jeep Wrangler JL JScan Tire Size Issues [Help] Screenshot_20210221-113741_Google Play Store

BoiledDogs

First Name
Tex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Gun Bunny
Does anyone know what the stock JLR/JLUR tire size should be set too?
I ran Jscan on my JLUR to just check stock tire size setting and it was set to 31.25”. Seems really low to me. The stock 33s measure around 32” by hand. Wondering if Jeep might be just setting the Rubicon the same as a stock sport?
I am running Rubicon takeoffs on my sport and have it set at 32.75" on the Jscan. That puts my speedometer approximately 3% fast at 37-40psi which is fine with me so I can avoid getting blitzed by speed cameras. If you want to be most accurate, I think 32.5" should be maybe 1% faster than GPS.
Sponsored