Sponsored

JLUR-Lower Front End

Hinxster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I installed a factory WARN winch and Blue Ox tow bar on my 2018 JLUR and have noticed that the front end now sits about 1" lower than the rear of the vehicle. The Jeep still has the original factory suspension, wheels and tires. What's the easiest way to restore the front height and "level out" the Jeep without having to make significant changes to the suspension, or is this something that I should just get used to?
Sponsored

Mikehbar

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 jlu Rubicon Recon
I installed a factory WARN winch and Blue Ox tow bar on my 2018 JLUR and have noticed that the front end now sits about 1" lower than the rear of the vehicle. The Jeep still has the original factory suspension, wheels and tires. What's the easiest way to restore the front height and "level out" the Jeep without having to make significant changes to the suspension, or is this something that I should just get used to?
I was planning on doing the same thing. I heard that you couldn’t add a winch with the blue ox base plate so I was exploring other options. I guess my info was incorrect?

Mikehbar

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 jlu Rubicon Recon
Also, did you figure out what to do with the front end sag?

OP
OP

Hinxster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I was planning on doing the same thing. I heard that you couldn’t add a winch with the blue ox base plate so I was exploring other options. I guess my info was incorrect?
The winch and Blue Ox base plate figment was fine. A slight modification (grinding) to the OEM skid plate was necessary to get it back in the proper location.