Sponsored

JL Wrangler Clay Model Proposal

AVENTUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 750li sport
I liked the curves of this prototype. As well as the three panel roof.

Didn't like how much black/charcoal was used everywhere.

Would prefer all clean white, hopefully with a chrome package of locking gascap, wheels, door handles, latches, side mirrors, but not necessarily the grille. Have that match body color.
Sponsored

Dackel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, Ram 1500
I liked the curves of this prototype. As well as the three panel roof.

Didn't like how much black/charcoal was used everywhere.

Would prefer all clean white, hopefully with a chrome package of locking gascap, wheels, door handles, latches, side mirrors, but not necessarily the grille. Have that match body color.
I like the overall shape and curves of this too but the traditional Wrangler fan will probably prefer an even taller boxier look. The one thing element I don't care much for is the Renegade style grille. Favorite part is the paneled roof and the removable side windows. Woulda been a great feature to have on the current JK hardtop instead of having to remove the entire top for some open air driving.

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
So, I guess the clear message from Jeep here is, if you think we really f'ed up the JL front end design (ie, turn signals), this is how bad it could have been.

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
This looks similar to Jeep events to get feedback from customers on styling and design prototypes. I been to these for Ford in which they would show some different versions of trucks, mustangs, other models and give people a sheet of paper to submit feedback notes. I was paid $100 for my time...lol.

Wish Jeep would invite me one day :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored