Sponsored

Non U.S. Model Wrangler JL Sahara tested video

HiJinx69

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL, 2014 Mazda 6, 2010 Honda Odyssey, Yamaha FZ-09
I just saw this video of the Export Model JL Sahara being put through a bunch of tests. Interesting to see some of the the differences in hood, bumper and side mirror with turn signals.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HiJinx69

HiJinx69

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL, 2014 Mazda 6, 2010 Honda Odyssey, Yamaha FZ-09
@HiJinx69

That was pretty cool.

I want to go there now lol
It's interesting to see the LSD in action. Maybe this will help people with questions about how the LSD works relative to the full locking diffs on the Rubicon. I've always thought how cool it would be to set up my own obstacle course.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
It's interesting to see the LSD in action. Maybe this will help people with questions about how the LSD works relative to the full locking diffs on the Rubicon. I've always thought how cool it would be to set up my own obstacle course.
I was just thinking the same thing lol I was like well sh!t I could’ve built that course. The only problem for me would be that when I got board with it I would then see how fast I could go through it which I’d end up wrecking my JLU haha i would definitely try ramping some of that stuff for sure

OP
OP
HiJinx69

HiJinx69

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was just thinking the same thing lol I was like well sh!t I could’ve built that course. The only problem for me would be that when I got board with it I would then see how fast I could go through it which I’d end up wrecking my JLU haha i would definitely try ramping some of that stuff for sure
I liked the beginning the best where it’s ripping through the dirt! Got a kick out of the 10/10 stamp of approval too!
Sponsored