First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey All,

The JL Trektop will start shipping the first part of January! :rock:

Just a reminder, we ship out the oldest orders first.

Description: The First Premium Full Soft Top for the Jeep® Wrangler JL Aftermarket is now available! The Trektop® can be run fully enclosed as an all-season soft top or remove the sides and rear window and enjoy as a bikini. Plus, with the enhanced Sunrider® design, the Trektop® Sunrider® can be easily opened from inside your Jeep.

Haven't purchased yours yet? You can pre-order here: https://www.bestop.com/jl-trektop

Or through one of our many distributors, found here: https://www.bestop.com/jl-trektop

Just a reminder, we are closed on 1/1/19 for New Years, I will update this thread with an exact shipping date when i get confirmation.

Happy New Year all!

CassieAtBestop
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
So tempting....

Would you happen to know how much lower the Trektop is at it's highest point that the factory softop? The bow's in my softop are making me run my coilovers a little lower than I would like to fit in my garage. I have considered swapping tops with my wife who has a hardtop. She really wants my factory Premium softop, but I just can't give up the ease of going topless. The bowes in my softop seem to sit 2-3" taller than the highest point on her hardtop.

Thanks in advnace, love your products. All my JK's had some version of the Trektop!

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All,

The JL Trektop will start shipping the first part of January! :rock:
Just a reminder, we ship out the oldest orders first.

Haven't purchased yours yet? You can pre-order here: https://www.bestop.com/jl-trektop

Or through one of our many distributors, found here: https://www.bestop.com/jl-trektop

Just a reminder, we are closed on 1/1/19 for New Years, I will update this thread with an exact shipping date when i get confirmation.

Happy New Year all!

CassieAtBestop
Cassie, when will the different colors be offered? Do you know if Oak Twill will be offered?

Thanks

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Not sure on timing, let me find out for you!

CassieAtBestop

Cassie, when will the different colors be offered? Do you know if Oak Twill will be offered?

Thanks

Sponsored

lithe1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Firecracker Red
Ditto on TTEChris' question.

I have height concerns as well and would be interested to know how much lower the height drops for the Trektop (both twill and non-twill versions) when compared with the factory premium soft top. Please also let us know if there is a difference in height between the twill and non-twill versions when installed (assuming that the twill version will likely have more material which may add padding to the actual height).

Thanks!

So tempting....

Would you happen to know how much lower the Trektop is at it's highest point that the factory softop? The bow's in my softop are making me run my coilovers a little lower than I would like to fit in my garage. I have considered swapping tops with my wife who has a hardtop. She really wants my factory Premium softop, but I just can't give up the ease of going topless. The bowes in my softop seem to sit 2-3" taller than the highest point on her hardtop.

Thanks in advnace, love your products. All my JK's had some version of the Trektop!

Jnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Moab
This looks intriguing. Does the top retract completely? Or does it just fold back into the sunrider position?

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
This looks intriguing. Does the top retract completely? Or does it just fold back into the sunrider position?
It just folds back in the sun rider position. Imo that is better because you can’t see the top at all if you are sitting in the front seats.

Sponsored

jayteal

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon; 2018 JLUR; 2004 TJ
Question for anyone who had one on a JK or Cassie. I have a hardtop now but would like to run something different in the spring and summer - the Trektop is a great alternative to the factory soft top. My question is, can I easily uninstall the Trektop for the fall and winter or once the Trektop is installed, is it more of a permanent top? Basically, can someone interchange a hard top and the Trektop as seasons change?

JimmyDoom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
I had this top for my 2012 JK 2 door and I loved it. I will definitely be buying one in the spring for my 2018 JLU. What I liked most about it is, you don't have anything in your way in the tailgate when the top is down/off, unlike the factory tops do, and it's so easy to remove and install. sometimes it's nice to have that top over the rear passenger seats for shade but other times it would be nice if it was completely off. I'm hoping they made an option to remove it completely much easier then the previous one

JimmyDoom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Question for anyone who had one on a JK or Cassie. I have a hardtop now but would like to run something different in the spring and summer - the Trektop is a great alternative to the factory soft top. My question is, can I easily uninstall the Trektop for the fall and winter or once the Trektop is installed, is it more of a permanent top? Basically, can someone interchange a hard top and the Trektop as seasons change?
I ran a hardtop in the winter on my JK and then installed the Trektop in the spring. It only takes about 20 - 30 minutes to completely remove the soft top and replace it with the hard top.

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure on timing, let me find out for you!

CassieAtBestop
Hey Cassie, is there any info on when the Trek Top NX fully retractable model will be available for the JLU?

rjgonza

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
System Engineer
Hey Cassie ,
Happy New Year !!!!!
Any idea when the Cracked Red Pepper top will be available?
I'm interested in the cracked red pepper as well, hoping to see some more pics or a video of it. I don't know if I will like that color accent with the firecracker red.
Sponsored