George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
Sean K,

If you had that setup in Massachusetts you'd get no state inspection sticker, your jeep would have a REJECTION sticker instead! You'd have a certain amount of days to put your stock tires back on to pass inspection and be able to use it!! Tires to far out beyond the fender flares to pass that mandatory inspection.

After inspection you could put them back on and take a chance of getting stopped by the fuzz for a ticket!! I don't think the fuzz are too interested,but could be? See lots around looking like that or w/o fender flares at all, how of they have inspection stickers at all is a mystery??? Inspection stations pretty fussy now and the state Registry of Motor Vehicles now even video your inspection now, buggers!!

Stay where you are!!! lol

Nice Jeep from my point of view, love it!

Go Jeep!!!
Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Sean K,

If you had that setup in Massachusetts you'd get no state inspection sticker, your jeep would have a REJECTION sticker instead! You'd have a certain amount of days to put your stock tires back on to pass inspection and be able to use it!! Tires to far out beyond the fender flares to pass that mandatory inspection.

After inspection you could put them back on and take a chance of getting stopped by the fuzz for a ticket!! I don't think the fuzz are too interested,but could be? See lots around looking like that or w/o fender flares at all, how of they have inspection stickers at all is a mystery??? Inspection stations pretty fussy now and the state Registry of Motor Vehicles now even video your inspection now, buggers!!

Go Jeep!!!
Too much guberment! Gotta love the South. No inspection BS. Concealed carry friendly. Of course if I was black, gay, or a Democrat I may think otherwise...

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Sean K,

Go Jeep!!!
There are a whole host of things about my lifestyle that wouldn't be "legal" in MA.

Sad that the state that started our Revolutionary War and birthed Samuel Adams has been relegated to an over regulated nanny state. :(

In AZ, the buggy in my avatar is street legal....yep, I can (and have) driven it to the store. Heck, side by sides and quads are registered and insured and able to drive on surface streets....some are even able to run on the highways. And guess what? No one has died b/c of it....proving the over regulation of such things as completely unnecessary.

For that matter, we don't even have "safety" inspections in AZ....just emissions tests and only in Maricopa county.

zoepup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
If you stick with a close to factory offset, I'd guess a 35 would fit.

I don't have any great pics of the Jeep without the fenders and stuff....but here's one with the new bumper.

e5HwtIZ.jpg

Trail pic:

41KoVUX.jpg
Awesome Pic!

I was thinking a larger negative offset would push it out a little past fender

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I don't think so--however-

All men's jeeps are considered women-----unless they're PINK-

Then it's a woman's jeep and the GENDER is SUBLECTIVE !

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT--

W.E.

JIMBO
Sponsored