dpike

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR
30 days total.
that's actually not all that bad. i'd be interested to see what their write up for labor and parts is if they cut that loose to you.

OP

Jerkeejoe

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Some meth head rear ended my brand new Rubicon. Steel bumper and tow hook took most of the hit, but looking underneath I have some frame damage.

How are things working out for you since your frame replacement? So far so good? How did you address diminished value with insurance?
Frame seems to be good. We've chased a couple small issues, but overall I've very happy with the work they did.

We sent a demand for the diminished value a couple weeks ago and we're waiting to hear back from the company.

#1 for me

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Very suprising to see them replacing whole frame. Frame horns - 2' section of the frame that bumper attached to are replaceable.

Screenshot_20201003-123906_Chrome.jpg
If that was my Ins. Co replacing the frame instead of totaling it when it was all said and done I'd find a new Ins. Co. and make damn sure I got diminish value on it . Then it would be gone .

Advertisement

Done Right LED

Advertisement