Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S

Dp227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 6MT
How are these holding up for you?
I actually moved them to the bottom of the grab handle shortly after these were taken. Looks a lot better that way and it’s how the guy who makes them suggested to do it. I was being stubborn putting them up top.

I’ve not had the doors *on* in 2 months. So far so good! No vibration, even at interstate speeds.

I’d buy them again for sure.
If you put your doors on and take the mirrors off, they go back on again in 10 seconds.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I actually moved them to the bottom of the grab handle shortly after these were taken. Looks a lot better that way and it’s how the guy who makes them suggested to do it. I was being stubborn putting them up top.

I’ve not had the doors *on* in 2 months. So far so good! No vibration, even at interstate speeds.

I’d buy them again for sure.
If you put your doors on and take the mirrors off, they go back on again in 10 seconds.
Etsy site shows he is out of stock. Anyone reach out and find out what is back log is? Weeks, months...

MrVito

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco, 2023 JL
Etsy link didn't work for me, but I'm now looking for the .stl files so I could just 3D print these myself.

Sponsored

Shift Happens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I've tried a bunch of different mirrors. I hate the ones that use the door bolt. Ideally, I'd like to be able to throw the door on and leave the mirror installed, and the Lange coyote mirror was the best option for that because it's supposed to be easily disconnected and reconnected and you can leave the base installed. The ones I received though were a pain to manipulate. Either arm I used was super tight in the base, and taking the arm out required a good amount of force. Scratched up my paint as I was trying to get the darn think out and it eventually just jumped out on me. Even with the included protective tape. Plus, it's so dang expensive. High quality mirror, high quality connections, base etc. But I can't justify paying $135 when I found a good cheap option that almost checks all my boxes.

I ended up getting this: Amazon.com: Hoolcar A-Pillar Grab Handle Rear View Mirrors Door Off Mirror Anti-Shake Wider View Doorless Mirror Compatible with 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU & Gladiator JT, Black, 1 Pair : Automotive

It attaches to the A-Pillar similar to what's posted above me. I can leave the adapter installed and it's not intrusive. I can't leave the mirror installed so that sucks but for the price it's a tradeoff I'm okay with making.
It's sturdy, doesn't vibrate (ran it on a 70mph highway no problem), and it's a simple design.
The mirror itself SUCKS though. It feels more like plastic than glass. There's a protective film on it that needs to be removed but there's no tab to get it started so you have to pick at it and then sort of push the mirror into the housing while you work around.
I still had mirrors from the ones that go into the door bolt housing, so I swapped one of those out with the cheap mirrors and it's now much better.
Sponsored