Sponsored

JK pricing question

GozFather

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 turbodiesel 2500
I know on a post many months ago it was said that jeep was going to heavily discount the JKs with the JLs flooding the dealerships. Does anyone know if they will be offering any rebates or other discounts and a timeline of when they will be offered? Only reason I'm going with jk is because I really want gobi color haha.
Thanks for any information!
Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Buyer's remorse over a color? I can see it coming.

My local California dealers won't seem to do anything special for their JK's. 6% below invoice is the best my buddy could find.

OP
OP

GozFather

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 turbodiesel 2500
I would gladly pay 6% under invoice. The dealer in town with a 2017 gobi is only willing to drop it 2k from msrp. I told them to kick rocks lol.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I would gladly pay 6% under invoice. The dealer in town with a 2017 gobi is only willing to drop it 2k from msrp. I told them to kick rocks lol.
You shouldn't have too much trouble finding one for 6% below. A lot are getting the JL for that.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
You shouldn't have too much trouble finding one for 6% below. A lot are getting the JL for that.
I would be very happy with a price like that. I have no experience negotiating dealerships, but I guess I'll see how it goes. Can that be had for custom orders, or are those kind of a different game?

I also wonder if dealers are this willing to deal over a 2-door Sport or Sport S. Conventional wisdom has told me there's a much smaller profit margin with base models.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I would be very happy with a price like that. I have no experience negotiating dealerships, but I guess I'll see how it goes. Can that be had for custom orders, or are those kind of a different game?

I also wonder if dealers are this willing to deal over a 2-door Sport or Sport S. Conventional wisdom has told me there's a much smaller profit margin with base models.
5% seems to be the going deal standard for JL orders.

JK orders aren't possible anymore - that has closed.

But yeah, that 5% on JL orders goes across all models. 5% below invoice is a bit more money when it comes to a Rubicon, compared to a Sport.
Sponsored