OP

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
At least it gives you time to order parts. Just canceled a skid plate order I made in July after it was delayed the fourth time.
That is true mine comes with the standard plastic bumpers but I will be changing these out to aftermarket of course then I will be adding a winch as well and swapping out the standard antenna for a short stubby one to start off with

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
It's an N95 cabin air filter. Just took the tests on it. They are patting themselves on the back.
The engineers were probably just tired of seeing people driving around by themselves with masks on, and figured out a solution. Lol.

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
The engineers were probably just tired of seeing people driving around by themselves with masks on, and figured out a solution. Lol.

Lol, that drives me crazy seeing the mask by themselves people. Damn mask has become a fashion accessory.

Sponsored

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
At least it gives you time to order parts. Just canceled a skid plate order I made in July after it was delayed the fourth time.
This, I'm scared to order parts for my Jun 23rd order...Still in D1 with Dec 15th estimated delivery. SMH, 6 months to build and deliver.

Sargeoverland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu
here are the results from a basic google search.

The Ram Clean Air System, standard on the 2022 Ram 1500, filters 95% of air particulates, providing the “cleanest cabin air in a Ram Truck ever,” and separating out pollen, allergens, bacteria, smoke, and other pollutants.

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
here are the results from a basic google search.

The Ram Clean Air System, standard on the 2022 Ram 1500, filters 95% of air particulates, providing the “cleanest cabin air in a Ram Truck ever,” and separating out pollen, allergens, bacteria, smoke, and other pollutants.
I seen this explanation also with an additional comment that said it now has a finer filter.
Sponsored