Jeep tracker codes

shooting4625

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coming soon 2023 2door wrangler Rubicon
Just recently ordered a 2023 rubicon 2door have it now on Jeeptracker and at the bottom it has a list of “other codes” do these relate to my order and has anyone an idea what they represent……crazy amount
Thanks new to the forum, going from a JK to a JL
Sponsored

maestro5531

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 HydroBlue TRX , 23 HydroBlue JL Willys
Just recently ordered a 2023 rubicon 2door have it now on Jeeptracker and at the bottom it has a list of “other codes” do these relate to my order and has anyone an idea what they represent……crazy amount
They basically specify each item on your Jeep, even different door panels, seat colors, floor mats etc

11111 (1)111111.jpg

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Yes, the other codes relate to your order. I ordered the hinge gate reinforcement on my 2 door and it didn’t show on the items listed, but the code for it was in the codes below.

Asuriyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sarge Green JLR (6MT)
The WaitingForJeep tracker gives you a breakdown of most of the option codes. Some are the same as you would find on an order guide or POC; some are sub-components of packages (for instance, the cold weather package has a separate code for the leather steering wheel).
Sponsored