First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
upload_2019-11-3_17-16-41.jpeg
Here she is doing her thing!
That's a good looking redhead. Does she have "boots" to protect her paws from the beaver sticks, or is that not really an issue in FL?

Duck just closed for us yesterday. :(
Opens again in 2 weeks so maybe I'll be able to add to the collection near the end of the month. I've never been good at getting good photos like that though, I really like that shot. Your dog is very disciplined to hold for a photo before dropping it.

Sponsored

GraniteRubi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Rubicon
No boots. She just motors. Lives to fetch up ducks.
She’s force fetched so she’ll hold till you take it from her. She’s a good girl and getting better each season. She just turned 3 so hopefully we’ll have many more together.

Sponsored

User Banned

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Guitars & Drums

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! We have a deposit on a mini that we'll be bringing home in December, and she'll be taking over the Jeep in no time!
He’s almost 2 now. Smart but dumb. Maybe goofy is a better word. He can open our back door and the gate to the fence if they aren’t locked. Yet, he likes to eat rocks, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

crw04d

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler MOAB
UNC Rubicon - we have a bernedoodle, same thing.. smart as hell but eats socks at least 2x a week. Also, I'm right down the road in Winston-Salem. Do you go off roading at all? I just got a Moab, first wrangler, would love to tag along some time as I'm new to it all.
Sponsored