cwadle

First Name
cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I’d just like to mention how great JAX car wash is in the metro Detroit area. I’ve been a member of their basic monthly program which provided unlimited washes for just over 20 bucks a month. With how crappy the weather is in Michigan, the mud and road salt is constantly coating the car. I get my car cleaning multiple times a week, And I can say, I definitely get my money’s worth. Also with like 10 or 11 locations they have a wash on almost every route I take, one to work, school, and one by home. Obviously this might not work for everyone, but for those with a similar program nearby I would recommend considering it.

*A standard self wash will still do a better job, as the auto washes aren’t really built for the unusual shape of a wrangler relative to other cars.
*promise I’m not sponsored, although I sure wish I was.
Sponsored

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
I’d just like to mention how great JAX car wash is in the metro Detroit area. I’ve been a member of their basic monthly program which provided unlimited washes for just over 20 bucks a month. With how crappy the weather is in Michigan, the mud and road salt is constantly coating the car. I get my car cleaning multiple times a week, And I can say, I definitely get my money’s worth. Also with like 10 or 11 locations they have a wash on almost every route I take, one to work, school, and one by home. Obviously this might not work for everyone, but for those with a similar program nearby I would recommend considering it.

*A standard self wash will still do a better job, as the auto washes aren’t really built for the unusual shape of a wrangler relative to other cars.
*promise I’m not sponsored, although I sure wish I was.
I do not know about JAX but here in Toronto we call it RAIN and it is 100 % free

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Just a friendly reminder - every time you call a Jeep a car, God kills a kitten.....
Sponsored