Sponsored

Interior Design - Let's hear your thoughts!

What features do you look for the most when it comes to the center console?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLORubi

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2019 A4 S-line
A wireless charging pad in the center stack/console would be great.
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Before Jeep worries about the console design, I wish it would start to install rear seat release levers that do not self destruct in your hands after three uses.

Last edited:

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Get rid of the cheap and cheesy nets in the door and dash, or at least redesign then so that they are useable.

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
@JeepCares Any change to the center console will only please a minority and anger everyone else.

Logically, the correct choice is to make it modular, and let the Invisible Hand of the (After)Market please everyone. Just make it flush, with easy mounting points and electrical connections.

That way, every gets their secure lockbox, bench seat, armrest, wireless charger, 128oz cup holder, ad naseum, eventually, and it encourages and further entrenches the jeep community in modifying their vehicles, which is honestly one of the Wrangler's greatest selling points and factor in owner retention.

If you're worried about losing your slice of aftermarket pie, you can overpromise and tease Mopar aftermarket versions that never materialize, but maybe release a lockbox in 2025 or something. (Ahem. Trail Rail System)

(Aftermarket center console refrigerator! Only holds six cans, but you know it would happen! Modular would be amazing!)

Actually, don't do this. I've put a lot of time and money into my jeep, and if you did this, I'd have to sell her and start over again.
Sponsored