Sponsored

Red Exterior with Dark Saddle interior... thoughts?

Will Firecracker Red exterior go well with Dark Saddle seats?

• Total voters

eddified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla, Ford Transit 350
I am looking at ordering a Wrangler 4xe Sahara. I love the firecracker red exterior. I also like the idea of Dark Saddle seats. BUT... do they go together? That is the question. Below is a video where the Dark Saddle seems to go well with a White exterior.

But... what about a red exterior?

My wife who knows more about colors says the Dark Saddle does look good on the white, but thinks it won't work as well with the Firecracker Red Exterior. What say you?

$_32.jpg
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. Surprisingly saddle goes with any color

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I love Jeeps in fun colors and red is definitely one of them. I voted yes but I'd still like to see a pic.of the interior.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Buddy of mine just had his Firecracker Red/Dark Saddle Rubicon roll off the assembly line last night. It’s going to look absolutely fantastic when it arrives.

Sponsored

OP
OP

eddified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's exactly what I ordered. I love it
Great pics!

I do like it. But, can you tell me if the pic makes it appear darker, or lighter, than in real life?

And is this a 2021??

CJtoJL

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Great pics!

I do like it. But, can you tell me if the pic makes it appear darker, or lighter, than in real life?

And is this a 2021??
It is a 2021
These pics are probably the most accurate appearance. If anything, they always appear lighter in pics than in person

OP
OP

eddified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is a 2021
These pics are probably the most accurate appearance. If anything, they always appear lighter in pics than in person
That’s what I was afraid of. Haha. The build and price tool on the Jeep website makes it look REALLY dark. I was hoping it’s actually lighter in person.

Below is a screenshot from the tool. Would you say that the tool makes it seem much darker than it actually appears? I’m trying to get a good idea of the color, having not seen it in person.
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Exterior with Dark Saddle interior... thoughts? A7E47D9E-FB2A-4877-B8C9-CB7276D741C7

CJtoJL

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
That’s what I was afraid of. Haha. The build and price tool on the Jeep website makes it look REALLY dark. I was hoping it’s actually lighter in person.

Below is a screenshot from the tool. Would you say that the tool makes it seem much darker than it actually appears? I’m trying to get a good idea of the color, having not seen it in person.
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Exterior with Dark Saddle interior... thoughts? A7E47D9E-FB2A-4877-B8C9-CB7276D741C7
It's certainly much lighter than the build tool. From what I understand, the current shade was brought over from the gladiator. You can Google tons of firecracker/dark saddle JT images. That's what I did before making my decision since I had a hard time finding JLs with that combo.

Sponsored

OP
OP

eddified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's certainly much lighter than the build tool. From what I understand, the current shade was brought over from the gladiator. You can Google tons of firecracker/dark saddle JT images. That's what I did before making my decision since I had a hard time finding JLs with that combo.
Thanks! I’m really loving the pics, I think it will look stellar.

Trainman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Willys 2dr
I'm going with the beige/saddle interior regardless of which color I order in my 2022 2dr wrangler. Will also go with the Premium Beige Soft Top, if available in the model I choose, plus with the beige soft top the interior of the soft top is also beige, really makes the interior stand out.
Sponsored