Sponsored

musicforme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X v6, Auto, Step-Assist Rock Rails
Thanks for all your work on this.

Question for you, if I select the Xtreme Recon Package, and also the Hinge-Gate reinforcement, am I double counting that in the calculation? Trying to figure out if I need to include that accessory or if it's already included in the Recon Package itself.
Sponsored

fczabala

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR; X5
Clubs

hinge gate reinforcement is included in the recon package... the pdf order guides have a section to show what is included with each package

Grumps

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Reign JLURD
First... I really appreciate all the work that's gone into this.
Second... I'm getting ready to order this week (2023 Jeep Wrangler Ultimate Rubicon), so I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row. You stated that on the 2023 Diesel, "Corning Gorilla Glass no longer available & Remote Start no longer available" but online, they both show. Is that just a difference between dealer system and web?

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Second... I'm getting ready to order this week (2023 Jeep Wrangler Ultimate Rubicon), so I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row. You stated that on the 2023 Diesel, "Corning Gorilla Glass no longer available & Remote Start no longer available" but online, they both show. Is that just a difference between dealer system and web?
Hi Grumps. The differences I noted are only differences between the previous price list & the updated price list. The Jeep website is always a few months behind the price list & (If I'm updating it regularly) this spreadsheet. The website is the least updated source of information. The pricelist updates nearly every month.

I was surprised by both of the changes mentioned and would definitely speak with your dealership about them. Remote start is very handy for pre-heating or precooling your Jeep. It was one option I definitely wanted & could be unavailable only temporarily due to parts supply issues.

cclark20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4XE
I was told by my dealer that remote start is only available as part of the cold weather package. It currently can’t be ordered has a stand alone option like the online build and price shows.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I was told by my dealer that remote start is only available as part of the cold weather package. It currently can’t be ordered has a stand alone option like the online build and price shows.
Confirmation of CClark20's information - look at the Group Detail in the pdf price list, pg 28:
Jeep Wrangler JL Interactive Pricing Spreadsheet for 2023 JL & JLU 1660144610352

the 3rd column is the JLURubicon showing Remote Start as part of the Cold Weather Group.

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Updated the spreadsheets for Aug.
These are the only changes from last month that I noticed:
Aug 2023
2 Door
Freedom Package Introduced
No other changes

4 Door
SPORT
Freedom package Introduced
SAHARA
Altitude increased 300
High Altitude increased 370
Anti-Spin Differential included w/Diesel

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
These are the differences I noticed between the last 2022 spreadsheet and the latest, 12July, 2023 order sheet.

Diesel increased 490
Tan Soft Top no longer available
Trail Rail System no longer available
Remote Start no longer available
Corning Gorilla Glass no longer available

4 Door SPORT
Base Price increased 120
Willys Sport increased 250
Willys increased 540
Altitude increased 300
2 Door Passive Entry included in Technology group
Corning Gorilla Glass no longer available

Xtreme Recon only on Willys or Willys Sport
Mopar Cargo Tub Liner increased 10
Diesel hood graphic increased 130
Earl and Reign now available
Gobi no longer available

2023 4 Door Sahara
Base Price increased 2170
No Manual Transmission Available
Auto Trans on Diesel decreased 1500 (?!)
Altitude increased 300
High Altitude increased 370

2023 4 Door Rubicon
Base Price increased 200
Mopar Cargo Tub Liner increased 10

2023 4 Door Rubicon 392
Base Price increased 400

2023 4 Door Sport RHD
Base Price increased 250

2023 4 Door Sahara 4xe
Base Price increased 170
High Altitude increased 200

2023 4 Door Rubicon 4xe
Base Price increased 200
Leather Trimmed Seats increased 100

2023 2 Door Sport
Base Price increased 300
Willys Sport increased 250
Willys increased 540
2 Door Passive Entry no longer available
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio increased 100
Air Conditioning Bypass no longer available

2023 2 Door Rubicon
Base Price increased 100
Hi,

I just did a build on a Willys 2 dr and did get passive entry. Check the "Standard Features" at the bottom of the build page. It doesn't show on the options portion of the build.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 9.30.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 9.30.55 AM.png

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
A spreadsheet like this seems impossible to maintain since Jeep seems to raises prices on at least something every week. 🤔
But nice effort!
Yes and even the build page changed in less than a week for the 2023, everything shuffled around!

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
Updated Interactive Spreadsheet for 2023 Models

Add an X to the far left column for the options you want, and the spreadsheet automatically calculates the total MSRP, FWP(Factory Wholesale Price aka "Invoice"), and the price after discount below invoice. Note that there is no logic preventing selection incompatible options, ex: dual top and Sky One Touch Top.

As always, if you find errors, please let me know.
The top of the 2 dr spread sheet says 2022 not 2023. Am I reading it wrong? thx!

Add an X to the far left column for the options you want, and the spreadsheet automatically calculates the total MSRP, FWP(Factory Wholesale Price aka "Invoice"), and the price after discount below invoice. Note that there is no logic preventing selection incompatible options, ex: dual top and Sky One Touch Top.

Hi, the 2dr says 2022 not 2023 at the top. Is this an error? Thx!
Jeep Wrangler JL Interactive Pricing Spreadsheet for 2023 JL & JLU Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 10.21.20 AM

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hi, the 2dr says 2022 not 2023 at the top. Is this an error? Thx!
Jeep Wrangler JL Interactive Pricing Spreadsheet for 2023 JL & JLU Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 10.21.20 AM
Yes, that was a mistake; all orders now should be for 2023 models. I'll fix it once I return home. Thanks for pointing it out.

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yes and even the build page changed in less than a week for the 2023, everything shuffled around!
It's good to have multiple sets of eyes carefully inspecting these. I usually work on them first thing in the morning while having my coffee. I frequently find and quietly fix my or Jeep's mistakes from the previous month(s). Still, I think helps give you all a good starting point for new orders. It helped me decide which options to get on my 2021 order back in Fall of 2020.

mlz

First Name
micki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking to buy wrangler
I must say I’ve been on a lot of forums most of them useless especially the larger corporations but Jeep’s forums I am very much enjoying them. I’m so used to being on violent Twitter that it’s just nice to be around some people that are at least acting normally and supportive.
The spreadsheets are very valuable. I’m finding all of the comments very worthwhile and funny and I thank all of you.

ShaneB

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU

I am interested in pricing a 2023 Rubicon to order. When I click on the attachment the title on the Rubicon tab says 2022. Is this just a typo?

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I am interested in pricing a 2023 Rubicon to order. When I click on the attachment the title on the Rubicon tab says 2022. Is this just a typo?
Yes. It's a typo. The price lists are for 2023 models.
Sponsored