Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
Updated 2022 Model JL & JLU Pricing Spreadsheet

Add an X to the far left column for the options you want, and the spreadsheet automatically calculates the total MSRP, FWP(Factory Wholesale Price aka "Invoice"), and the price after discount below invoice. Note that there is no logic preventing selection incompatible options, ex: dual top and Sky One Touch Top.

As always, if you find errors, please let me know.
Thanks @Gazelle for ths awesome spreadsheet. This layout is great. Thanks to you and others in the chat I was able to submit a change in our order color to silver. 😀🇺🇸
Sponsored

Kingpin42

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2D Rubicon
Thanks @Gazelle for ths awesome spreadsheet. This layout is great. Thanks to you and others in the chat I was able to submit a change in our order color to silver. 😀🇺🇸
Yes I also commend @Gazalle for a great interactive tool we can use!

Deleted member 35398

Hi DennyCrane. Thanks for the feedback; I'm glad you found the spreadsheet useful. I saved thousands on my purchase with information from this forum and sharing the spreadsheet seemed to be a good way to give back.

I updated the spreadsheets to reflect the Nov price lists, but neither the Cold Weather Group nor the Safety Group changed prices between Oct and Nov. The spreadsheet is correct...for these two items at least.

If your Cold weather group price was $695, then I bet you also have the DEM option (6 Spd Manual). Line 37 in the spreadsheet line shows the cold weather group for $995; line 38 shows the cold weather group for $695 when you have option DEM.

The Safety Group pricing is shown as $995 for both Oct & Nov. However, the August price list shows $895 when you also order AD6 (LED Lights). That price difference was dropped for Oct & Nov. Perhaps the dealership's electronic order system was not updated to the latest price list?

I've seen differences between the dealer order system and the price lists before. My 4xe was _supposed_ to be available with a black hardtop, but the order system wouldn't allow that option for a month or two. Also, while the price lists are good guide, the electronic order system and, ultimately, the window sticker will determine the actual price you see.
Gazelle, thanks for pointing that out. You are exactly right. I need to pay closer attention to your spreadsheet.

Darcer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Accord
Thank you so much for this file. I have a question. On the Sahara tab, the sky one touch (row 75) also carries down to line 76. I don't understand what line 76 is; could you explain? What is the $1846 vs the $3730?

SKY ONE-TOUCH POWER TOP37304145STJ
N/A W/AEN; N/A W/PYV18462050STJSTJ

edit: Actually I think I figured it out but I'm not positive. Is the option cheaper if you have the Altitude? That's what it seems like. This is damn confusing compared to buying a Honda, lol.

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Thank you so much for this file. I have a question. On the Sahara tab, the sky one touch (row 75) also carries down to line 76. I don't understand what line 76 is; could you explain? What is the $1846 vs the $3730?

SKY ONE-TOUCH POWER TOP37304145STJ
N/A W/AEN; N/A W/PYV18462050STJSTJ

edit: Actually I think I figured it out but I'm not positive. Is the option cheaper if you have the Altitude? That's what it seems like. This is damn confusing compared to buying a Honda, lol.
Yes, that's it exactly. The Altitude and High Altitude already include a paint matched hardtop. It's part of the Altitude package; that's what the "P" means up on line 43. Jeep credits the price of the hardtop toward the cost of the STJ (Sky One Touch).

Also, the N/A w/AEN means the STJ is Not Available with the Dual Top Group while the N/A w/PYV is Not Available with HellaYella paint...which hasn't been available for many months, but the statement still exists on these worksheets and the order sheets upon which they are based.

Jeep is a bit of hold out, like most American trucks, where you can order from a whole variety of individual options. Honda only offers a few, in comparison, which is MUCH easier for manufacturing.

Sponsored

Gangplank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys 4dr
Build Thread
Link
There is something going on with the 2 door spreadsheet. When I select go to change the discount option from 3% to anything else it nearly doubles the price. Each time I clear out the X and then select another it adds it on but never takes off the prior selected amount.

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
There is something going on with the 2 door spreadsheet. When I select go to change the discount option from 3% to anything else it nearly doubles the price. Each time I clear out the X and then select another it adds it on but never takes off the prior selected amount.
I see the same doubling, but only if I don't erase the initial selection. I suspect you have a space, " " , character in one of the selections. The spreadsheet looks for any character in the first column, so if you have an invisible character, like a space, it will still include it in the calculation.

Try deleting all cells from A104 to A111 (for Rubicon) or A141 to A148 (for Sport), then select your desired discount using any visible character.

Gangplank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys 4dr
Build Thread
Link
I see the same doubling, but only if I don't erase the initial selection. I suspect you have a space, " " , character in one of the selections. The spreadsheet looks for any character in the first column, so if you have an invisible character, like a space, it will still include it in the calculation.

Try deleting all cells from A104 to A111 (for Rubicon) or A141 to A148 (for Sport), then select your desired discount using any visible character.
That was exactly what the issue was. I must have used the space bar to delete the X at 3% instead of backspacing.

@Gazelle Is there no leather option on the Sport S for 2022?

Last edited:

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
it would be nice to:
1) be able to spec out a willys XR
2) actually be able to put an "x" in the left colum to be able to select items

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
That was exactly what the issue was. I must have used the space bar to delete the X at 3% instead of backspacing.

@Gazelle Is there no leather option on the Sport S for 2022?
Strange, yes that's the way it appears, only cloth seats on all 2Door Sport's. That seems odd to me, unless they are just trying to reduce the total number of possible options which would simplify production....or to possibly push buyers to the Rubicon trim. If you want them, I'd definitely contact your local dealership to verify. Sometimes what's published on the price list does not completely correlate with the dealer's order system.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
it would be nice to:
1) be able to spec out a willys XR
2) actually be able to put an "x" in the left colum to be able to select items
The XR option appears orderable on the Willys, code AGB, according to the price list. The spreadsheet option is working correctly.

I'm not sure what your question/comment is for item 2. The left most column works properly from what I can see. You don't _have_ to use an X; it could be any character and the spreadsheet will include the pricing for the option in that row.

Dallas911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2023 392XR
Thanks for this spreadsheet it is very helpful. On the Nov 10 version, Rubicon 392 tab, it looks like the Gorilla Glass cost is not being picked up in column J and K row 18, so it's not included in the total.

This has been a big help and I will hopefully be ordering soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for this spreadsheet it is very helpful. On the Nov 10 version, Rubicon 392 tab, it looks like the Gorilla Glass cost is not being picked up in column J and K row 18, so it's not included in the total.

This has been a big help and I will hopefully be ordering soon.
Thanks, @Dallas911 , for your note. I corrected the 392 spreadsheet for both Gorilla Glass and Dual Doors. Updated spreadsheet attached on first post.

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I updated the spreadsheets for JL & JLU to match the Dec 7 price list.

Also, I corrected an error in the JL Rubicon spreadsheet where the seat and paint options were not being included in the price. All fixed.

As for price changes, I only noticed two for the JLU: +$1000 for the auto tranny w/Diesel; +$30 for leather seats. No changes for JL's.

sstuner

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Nicely done @Gazelle, wife wants a Jeep for herself and we'll be ordering soon. She's upgrading from a Infiniti Q50 RS400 AWD.
Sponsored