Sponsored

Instrument panel cluster?

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I’m reading the manual but I can’t find the answer.

1. Is there a way to reorganize the favourites menu?

2. I changed the left/center/right (center set to time) but when I restart the Jeep it defaults back. Is there a trick to changing it permanently?
Sponsored

grady2hig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 4WD
I’m reading the manual but I can’t find the answer.

1. Is there a way to reorganize the favourites menu?

2. I changed the left/center/right (center set to time) but when I restart the Jeep it defaults back. Is there a trick to changing it permanently?
It should just stay...

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Gradu2hig is right, those changes should be “permanent “. A trip to the dealership is in your future. For grins make sure all the fuses are fully seated, it might help as it has for other mysterious issues. Check fuse 22, 23, 34 and 41.
hth
Gregj

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
As the other two posters mentioned- it should stay. I changed mine a couple times and even disconnected the battery at some point. Stays the same. I would make sure you aren’t in motion and the car is running. Then see if they save.

OP
OP
TrailJoy

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
It definitely does not stay. I tried it again today to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It resets back when I restart the Jeep.

Another thing that it does(n't do anymore) is the talk button on the steering wheel. I used to be able to hit it and say "text, soandso" and it would allow me to send a text message by voice. Ditto for the call button. It will allow me to answer a call, but not to send one.

Also not normal?

OP
OP
TrailJoy

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
As the other two posters mentioned- it should stay. I changed mine a couple times and even disconnected the battery at some point. Stays the same. I would make sure you aren’t in motion and the car is running. Then see if they save.
The first time I changed it the car was not running. The second (third, fourth, fifth) the car was running. The first time in park, once at a stop light (ESS engaged). Does not stay. I'll look into it... thanks, all!
Sponsored