First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

If OB is being avail Feb 5 when can we expect them to fulfill orders and start seeing them roll out on the lots? Dealer in Jacksonville says it’s not coming out until end of year. I think he was blowing smoke but I don’t really know :headbang:
I’m assuming Ocean Blue Production won’t start until Feb 5 or a few weeks after....once the JK phase out happens in the factory they’ll probably be able to roll out all colors quicker. I’m getting antsy myself but I think Sting-Gray is worth my wait considering I hope to keep it for a while.

johnnyp26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubi Hard Rock
i've been debating a JL and if this color turns out to be the same as destroyer gray I'm in. Anvil sold me on the JK and I'd have to love the color to give up my current rig

View attachment 10724 IMG_0664 by John Paterson, on Flickr']
33304162650_d920db77d5_b.jpg
IMG_0664 by John Paterson, on Flickr[/URL]

sandtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport S 2-door

Sponsored

sandtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport S 2-door
Yeah my biggest fear is they offer it next year, I'd be really mad.
Same! If I get Sting-Gray and Anvil or even Chief Blue are available next year I'll be super bummed. I love anvil because of the bluish tone... Destroyer-Gray has a warmer tone that I don't love as much. I wish they had a light bluish-gray like "white silver" that VW does.

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I screwed UP. My order was kicked back as the only two new colors available to order are Punk'n and Ocean. Great colors, just not my style. So, I am am sticking with Granite.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I third this question my whole order process is on hold for this color but I have to tell you the white is looking better and better to me the contrast of the black trim is really standing out and I am a granite guy

Same here. I have a White Rubi, painted fenders, Black top on order< Currently driving 2015 Billet Silver Hard Rock but if the Grey becomes available before I take delivery I will go to the back of the line and re-order. But man after watching that video I'm thinking White is pretty sweet.

Sponsored

johnnyp26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubi Hard Rock
Just for fun, I thought I would Photoshop my ideal Wrangler color combo - Sting Gray with dark gray wheels and black accents. The wait is killing me!
sting-gray-jl.jpg
Looks great, I did gunmetal color wheels with the anvil and loved the way it looked, I plan to do the same with the sting gray too.

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
Saw a 4Runner in a non metallic Gray with black accents and some Offroad accessories, if Jeep is anything close to this in color then it will be a winner for sure.

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
The wait is killing me as well. Need to see Sting in person before I decide as it will either be Sting, Granite or third on the list is Ocean blue. If Gobi were available, that's where I'd place my money but maybe for the next generation JM!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Saw a 4Runner in a non metallic Gray with black accents and some Offroad accessories, if Jeep is anything close to this in color then it will be a winner for sure.
That is concrete. Destroyer is a little darker I think.

I agree that those colors look great on an off-road style vehicle. I'm waiting on it.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Got to be the same Gray a saw on the Tundra/Tacoma's. Pretty sharp. Hoping Sting-Gray is close.
Sponsored