Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Before I take my $50,000 machine out I would be sure to get all the training I could! You can bet on that. I am always on the cautious side on just about everything. But that’s me! We have lots of members on here that are loving what they see! And lots of others who are stupid enough to try just about anything.

While I may type and ask for help or directions for many things I always try to keep in mind of others less likely to be as cautious practical as myself.

If I have offended you by trying to set up ways for others to learn how to use their Jeep and enjoy it more, excuse me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I understand where your coming from, I truly do but if you could place yourself in a noob’s position it would be very scary attempting some of the things you do! And let’s be honest, a noob should not be attempting some of these things, can you agree?
That being said there are many noob’s that always do what they should not be attempting and get very expensive consequences out of it.

This should not keep you from being able to help noob’s though! You proved that in you short advice you just gave.

So maybe a video on what not to do as a noob would work. A list of trails not to try or that you should not be on without a qualified trail rider!

Basically all we’re asking is if you could put stuff on video that would assist Jeepers in becoming good trail riders! Or better at least.
Ok, first rule is do not try anything I do. Lmao
Ok ok. Joking aside. I’ll get with the wife and we will put something together that should at least help out people who are new to offroading.

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
You 2 are great! Keep em coming!

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, first rule is do not try anything I do. Lmao
Ok ok. Joking aside. I’ll get with the wife and we will put something together that should at least help out people who are new to offroading.
I think I can follow rule number 1!

Steamboat

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 Volvo XC90
Seriously, dude? I bet you’re a ton of fun to be around for sure.

Your name is probably Marve and I’ll bet you’re the HR and safety manager who drives a Dodge Stratus at whatever douche bag company you work for.

Sponsored

American Jeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Software & cloud services
Vehicle Showcase
I think the videos are great. The hook is most won’t do a lot of this stuff, especially in a new JL. Helps me figure out what not to do sometimes, and that’s great.

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for great and entertaining content. Just when I think I’m pushing my JL to the limit, I quickly realize that I’ve barely touched the tip of the ice berg. I learn a lot of techniques watching you wheel. It takes huge balls to put a $50K+ vehicle through some crazy shit like that. People here in Dallas think I’m high when I wheel mine. I say it’s what the damn thing is built for!!!!

I have a 3.5” RK lift and 37’s right now and I’ve been putting my JL through hell out in Bridgeport, TX. I need to get my ass out to Barnwell. I’m waiting for my fresh set of 39” KM3’s to come in (I won them from Chris Olson’s Discount Tire out in Decatur, where you guys got your 38’s) and then I’ll head out to Barnwell for some mountain action.

Keep up the great work! You guys are a great team and your videos are a blast to watch.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
That was insane! I can’t beleive you made it up that.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Seriously, dude? I bet you’re a ton of fun to be around for sure.

Your name is probably Marve and I’ll bet you’re the HR and safety manager who drives a Dodge Stratus at whatever douche bag company you work for.
L.M.F.A.O.

Tobey from The Office

d9a.jpg

Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
You guys are crazy! Love watching the videos of ya'll doing stuff I'd say no thanks to. The JLUR, just like its older siblings, is an incredible wheeling machine.

Barnwell Mountain is freaking awesome. One of my favorite wheeling parks in Texas. https://www.barnwellmountainra.com/ They have plenty of 1, 2 and 3 diamond trails so you don't have to go tackle the extreme stuff like this dude does.

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
You guys are crazy! Love watching the videos of ya'll doing stuff I'd say no thanks to. The JLUR, just like its older siblings, is an incredible wheeling machine.

Barnwell Mountain is freaking awesome. One of my favorite wheeling parks in Texas. https://www.barnwellmountainra.com/ They have plenty of 1, 2 and 3 diamond trails so you don't have to go tackle the extreme stuff like this dude does.
Yup. We were just in barnwell

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Wow. Every time I see one of these videos it blows my mind what the Wrangler can do. My JL is my first Wrangler and I'd never consider doing even a fraction of the stuff you guys do. It's fun to watch but clearly well beyond my skill and comfort level. I'll stick with my light trails leading to hunting/camping/hiking sites. I look at these videos as more like a reminder to myself that it's not as bad as it could be when I'm faced with a rut, or other light debris on the trail.
And yes, I subscribed to your channel.

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Wow. Every time I see one of these videos it blows my mind what the Wrangler can do. My JL is my first Wrangler and I'd never consider doing even a fraction of the stuff you guys do. It's fun to watch but clearly well beyond my skill and comfort level. I'll stick with my light trails leading to hunting/camping/hiking sites. I look at these videos as more like a reminder to myself that it's not as bad as it could be when I'm faced with a rut, or other light debris on the trail.
And yes, I subscribed to your channel.
Thank you for your support and yes. We’re trying to show people how capable these jeeps are with the correct driving. It’s blowing my mind every time we go out
Sponsored