OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Ahhhh. Pearl pass. The easy trail that can kill you in the snow. Been there done that. You’re lucky Kevin. Haha and good job. That’s the way we do it. We usually wait another month.....

That video doesn’t tell the tale either. It’s much steeper and off camber at that spot shows on camera. I’ve never been through that much snow at that point. Usually about a foot or so on the drivers side.

Last edited:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Funny, I was watching this last night on my random Youtube wondering. I've seen your nutty self in places I'm not going but this was a new level of pucker factor. The anchor point looked sketchy as hell.

:surprised:

Your wife was none too pleased.

:beer:

scotts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Kevin, you crazy. Brittnay's the one gonna have a heart attack. I watched it last night too: I don't think I breathed for like 10 minutes.

This video has convinced me to carry a bigger shovel!

Congrats on the channel and videos. Well done. Don't die.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Thanks everyone. Ya that might not be something I do again. The anchor point for the winch was just for a mental safety net and would have no outcome on saving me if i were to start sliding off that cliff. It’s waaayyyy steeper and off camber than what the video shows. I just put it there so my mind would allow me to try to get across. Lol

It is beautiful area and you must go do the trail if you are in Colorado. Thank you guys for your support. Please subscribe to the channel if you haven’t and we really want to keep providing fun content and sharing our stuff will help one day when we can actually make some money off of it to go towards more adventures.

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Ahhhh. Pearl pass. The easy trail that can kill you in the snow. Been there done that. You’re lucky Kevin. Haha and good job. That’s the way we do it. We usually wait another month.....

That video doesn’t tell the tale either. It’s much steeper and off camber at that spot shows on camera. I’ve never been through that much snow at that point. Usually about a foot or so on the drivers side.
This was our first time and oh my was it amazing and yes it’ll kill you Fast in just about every turn. Lol

cabnfvr

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUL Sport
Occupation
Retired but working with benefits.
This is how I probably die..
Love y'alls videos but given the title on this one I had a thought. Next time take the driver door off, click the belt behind you in the seat, and keep one foot out in case you need to jump! (Susan and I have been all over the lower half of Canada and all of the US many times via sporty motorcycles. Why is it that the crazy stuff we do is the most fun and most memorable?)
You two take care, and thanks again for taking us along. :jk:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Love y'alls videos but given the title on this one I had a thought. Next time take the driver door off, click the belt behind you in the seat, and keep one foot out in case you need to jump! (Susan and I have been all over the lower half of Canada and all of the US many times via sporty motorcycles. Why is it that the crazy stuff we do is the most fun and most memorable?)
You two take care, and thanks again for taking us along. :jk:
That was definitely discussed and thought about but we just didn’t go through with it. Definitely a good idea

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
This is how I probably die

You two have a great channel. I love your new 38" tires. I haven't had time to watch the entire video yet, but it looks nice.

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Good thinking anchoring to the rock, that way if you are laying in pain at that the bottom of the valley the rock will come tumbling down after you to finish you off.
That’s was my thought. I wouldn’t want to live if I rolled off that cliff

OP
OP
Kevin8086

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
You two have a great channel. I love your new 38" tires. I haven't had time to watch the entire video yet, but it looks nice.
Awesome. Thanks for watching

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Very cool video, I was crapping my pants just watching it.
Sponsored