Sponsored

How quickly a year goes by

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
So got my 2018 1 year ago may 9th. 20,000 miles on it today. Not a single problem other a cracked windshield from a rock

So here is a question How many of you are reupping the Sirius safety services? Like unlock or find etc. And does the 1 year end also terminate xm radio?
Sponsored

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So got my 2018 1 year ago may 9th. 20,000 miles on it today. Not a single problem other a cracked windshield from a rock

So here is a question How many of you are reupping the Sirius safety services? Like unlock or find etc. And does the 1 year end also terminate xm radio?

Same here, March 23rd was my 1 year and 20k miles and not a single problem or cracked windshield.

I ditched the gaurdian service because I only used it a handful of times just to do it.

I did renew the Sirius xm raido service.

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
One year and nearly 20k mikes here too on my JLUR. Been problem free other than a squeaky clutch and shifter. Clutch was fixed with an adjustment and some grease. Shifter still squeaks and will address next time in for service.

No way I’m paying for Sirius guardian. Not at all worth what they’re charging! But I will absolutely keep SiriusXm for Stern!!

SunnyBuck1981

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2017 Honda CRV
One year and nearly 20k mikes here too on my JLUR. Been problem free other than a squeaky clutch and shifter. Clutch was fixed with an adjustment and some grease. Shifter still squeaks and will address next time in for service.

No way I’m paying for Sirius guardian. Not at all worth what they’re charging! But I will absolutely keep SiriusXm for Stern!!
Thanks, I am having the same issue with the clutch, squeaking when I depress the clutch pedal. I'm taking it in for the oil change, tire rotation and V41 recall this week. Good to know the clutch issue was an easy fix.

14,500 miles in just over 1 year. Love the Jeep and manual transmission, would absolutely get the manual again.

BXFXJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Did anyone renew the XM Guardian after it lapsed, if so how long did it take for it to become active, immediately?

Sponsored

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
My XM took about 20 minutes to restart service. Almost 35k on my JLUR and loving it

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
Just past the year mark (17 August) and just a shade under 13,000 miles (which is a lot as I’ve been assigned overseas, with the exception of a couple R&Rs since 27 October and I’m the only one who drives it.)

I’ll renew the SiriusXM subscription when I get back this fall at the conclusion of assignment so I can have my football and racing regardless of where I am, but the Guardian subscription won’t be renewed. Way too expensive for what you get, and a commercial satellite SPOT tracker/locator will work for me if I run into trouble out of cellular service range.

Just my thoughts...

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
I hit 1 year tomorrow. I'm at like 12,079 miles or something. XM has been calling me daily for a month, I probably should re-up but ugh. I don't have any of that fancy Guardian BS or any of that, just regular radio.
Sponsored