Sponsored

How often do you check your order status?

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
thought this might be fun!

I have checked with Jeep Chat every single day since I’ve ordered (3/3) haha! (They probably hate me by now)

I walked outta my dealership with my VON, and here we are 10 days later and still in C with no VIN! Ugh
Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe

I have checked with Jeep Chat every single day since I’ve ordered (3/3) haha! (They probably hate me by now)

I walked outta my dealership with my VON, and here we are 10 days later and still in C with no VIN! Ugh
I check every couple of days...I am trying to be patient.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I don’t. 2door production hasn’t started.

yeoman18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Order JLU Sahara GCM
Every Other Day. Ordered on 3/6, had VIN next day. Currently in D1. I ordered Dual Top Group so hoping I don't get jammed up by that.

Sponsored

amps

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
I am checking daily now. I ordered 2/15/18. Went straight to D1 with a ship date of 3/5. Nearly two weeks now in I status. Pre Inspection. I see some have been in the I state much longer and some go right through inspection to KZ. It's a real bummer to check into this each day and find my Rubicon in the same state. I can't imagine doing this for weeks.

Gonzo RR

First Name
Gonzalo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura TL, 2008 Audi Q7, 2015 Chevy Malibu
I ordered Dec 26. I probably checked about 6 or 7 times total--- they won't give me an ETA or update. I check this forum for updates, looks like my 2 door Sport S manual won't come until end of April or May

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I can understand not checking on 2 drs as they haven’t started production yet, but I ordered an Ocean blue JLUR where everything is in production and still no progress.

I told myself all day I won’t check, then about an hour ago I gave in. Smh

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Jeep JKU Rubicon, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Occupation
Special Procedures Radiologic Technologist
Vehicle Showcase

Now that I am in KZ status and the Window Sticker has been created....I am checking daily.....

KCVS

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura and JLUR in KZ
Daily, but that is because I have been in KZ almost three weeks while sitting at Cassens in Toledo, the ETA kept getting pushed out, and now its TBD Before that, weekly.

Sponsored

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
I check atleast once a day and have not guilt about it. I wish FCA had an online web based system to check status and progress. That would have enabled me to check more often. Online chat is too slow

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I check atleast once a day and have not guilt about it. I wish FCA had an online web based system to check status and progress. That would have enabled me to check more often. Online chat is too slow
But then they would have to have a level of transparency that would make them uneasy. :headbang:

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
Now that I am in KZ status and the Window Sticker has been created....I am checking daily.....
Wow I ordered 2/28 and have only gone on chat once.sounds like I better take a looksee.I'm in Ohio (2 hours from Toledo)so I'm praying it may shave off some of my waiting time.Was told 8-10 weeks the day I ordered.

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
Wow I ordered 2/28 and have only gone on chat once.sounds like I better take a looksee.I'm in Ohio (2 hours from Toledo)so I'm praying it may shave off some of my waiting time.Was told 8-10 weeks the day I ordered.
I did not check status at all for the first three weeks. But I have been in status D for 40+ days and not seeing progress is depressing

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
chatEndUserMessage.png
Russ: Hi Dylan, can you tell me the build status of my Wrangler?
chatAgent.png
Dylan: Let me research that for you!

chatAgent.png
Dylan: It's waiting for options to be added.
chatEndUserMessage.png
Russ: Thanks Dylan, but how's about NOW?
chatAgent.png
Dylan: Right now, having just checked again, it's still waiting for options to be added.
chatEndUserMessage.png
Russ: Thanks Dylan, but how's about NOW?

Stated another way (and I kid) the frequency with which I check is best expressed with this formula:

FV = PV x e ^ (i x t)

(Do any of you finance people get why this is funny...ok, not funny, but maybe relevant?)

(Formula for continuously compounding interest.)

Even if that interest doesn't pertain to principal, but "the" principle: "when will it be ready already!"
;)

(Seriously: I check about weekly, if that.)
Sponsored