First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger 2015 Dodge Challenger 2017 MX 5 RF
Occupation
Retired
My invoice shows Orlando, Florida. I live 260 miles Southwest of Orlando.
Is that how far it goes by train then dropped for carrier to drive to my dealership?
Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
here in socal dealer called today and said mine was 2 weeks from completion and then another 3 weeks to ship it.

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Since I am 35 min from Toledo I wish I could pick it up there and avoid the destination charge!
I'm around 1300 miles from Toledo and if I could avoid the destination charge, I would have also been willing to go up there and pick it up. Probably around $350 for the flight, $200 for the fuel, maybe another $100-200 for hotel rooms and food on the way back...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
This thread is likely dead, but for anyone wondering, my new JL was built the first week of January 2019 and has still not been delivered two months later.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This thread is likely dead, but for anyone wondering, my new JL was built the first week of January 2019 and has still not been delivered two months later.
Where is it? Your dealer has a system that will say exactly where it is.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
KZ: 2/8
KZ S: 2/9 (first scan -- dealer claims it was being loaded onto a train, but given 10 days to go from KZ S to St Louis, I'm assuming it spent a few days in storage).
KZ S: 2/19 (outside of St. Louis).
KZ T: 2/22 (Kansas City).
Landed in Phoenix rail yard 3/1.
Should be trucked to the dealer soon. Probably Monday.

So ultimately, 2-9 to 3-4 (23 days), assuming it arrives on Monday. Texas will be a day or two quicker. Once it hits Kansas City things start speeding up. Before then you hit a lot of changes/rail yards when going from carrier to carrier.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Ordered my fully loaded JLR on 11/30 and am thirteen weeks in and still haven’t received my vehicle yet. Went to KZ on 2/14, last I checked yesterday it left Gibson county Indiana. The final destination will be Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg Idaho (I live in Oregon) so it’ll be a seven hour drive there and back for me. I just want to enjoy my Rubicon already before it turns 2020!

TreeHugger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah seriously! Praying it’s soon!
Just checked with Jeep Chat. My JLUR went to KZ on 2/26 and the rest of the week they said "it's still waiting to be scheduled for shipping"

Today they said, "it's just waiting for the truck to the dealer." So from yesterday to this morning it's gone from Toledo to somewhere in Texas... Consider me skeptical LOL

I'll have my dealer check VLS on Monday.

Sponsored

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Just checked with Jeep Chat. My JLUR went to KZ on 2/26 and the rest of the week they said "it's still waiting to be scheduled for shipping"

Today they said, "it's just waiting for the truck to the dealer." So from yesterday to this morning it's gone from Toledo to somewhere in Texas... Consider me skeptical LOL

I'll have my dealer check VLS on Monday.
Lol I called them this morning to ask where my Jeep is at today, they said as of this morning it was somewhere in Iowa, said the ETA to be in Spokane WA is now on 3/9 (was originally 3/11) I was like "oh cool!" the lady was like "now these are just estimates! I was like "well I've been waiting almost 14 weeks so hopefully it'll be here super soon!" so we shall see haha. The guy I'm working with at Dave Smith will check out VLS for me on Tuesday since he's off on Monday's. What's a crock of crap is the folks at Jeep Chat have told me last week that it was still waiting to be shipped when in reality it was already in transit lol so many of those people working there have not a clue what they're talking about!

TreeHugger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Vehicle Showcase
Lol I called them this morning to ask where my Jeep is at today, they said as of this morning it was somewhere in Iowa, said the ETA to be in Spokane WA is now on 3/9 (was originally 3/11) I was like "oh cool!" the lady was like "now these are just estimates! I was like "well I've been waiting almost 14 weeks so hopefully it'll be here super soon!" so we shall see haha. The guy I'm working with at Dave Smith will check out VLS for me on Tuesday since he's off on Monday's. What's a crock of crap is the folks at Jeep Chat have told me last week that it was still waiting to be shipped when in reality it was already in transit lol so many of those people working there have not a clue what they're talking about!
Right? I wish they'd say they don't know and to contact the dealer for updates, instead of blowing smoke.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Right? I wish they'd say they don't know and to contact the dealer for updates, instead of blowing smoke.
Some of the representatives there have said they will not tell me where the vehicle is for security purposes lol I was like wow! Said they couldn’t even tell me if it was on a rail car or a truck! Like give me a break people! FCA needs to bring back VOTS especially for those of us who’ve been waiting an eternity and I don’t mean two weeks haha!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Some of the representatives there have said they will not tell me where the vehicle is for security purposes lol I was like wow! Said they couldn’t even tell me if it was on a rail car or a truck! Like give me a break people! FCA needs to bring back VOTS especially for those of us who’ve been waiting an eternity and I don’t mean two weeks haha!
You know not to call Jeep Chat when it hits KZ because they don't have access to any shipping info. They just throw duce and look up the response that matches that number. Why would they bring back VOTS when everyone but you are getting theirs 5 to 7 days after they order them.:facepalm:

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
You know not to call Jeep Chat when it hits KZ because they don't have access to any shipping info. They just throw duce and look up the response that matches that number. Why would they bring back VOTS when everyone but you are getting theirs 5 to 7 days after they order them.:facepalm:
Lol you’re back! I thought you were saying dueces to this forum haha nice to see you back! Lol don’t remind me!
Sponsored