First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
Courtesy in Coatesville, PA claims 6% as well, with only $175 doc fee...getting closer!
Who did you use as your point of contact at Courtesy? Seems you have to talk to "the right person" at a lot of these dealerships to make these kinds of deals happen...
Sponsored

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
My dealer was going to give me $2500 off the MSRP window sticker price. I thought that was good.
But I'm seeing people paying 6% under invoice? HOw's that possible?

Scott Woods in AR #1 -13% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dennis Dillon ID
#2 -12.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Safford VA #3 -11.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Superior AR
#4 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tri-Cities NC
#5 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dave Dennis OH
#6 -11.5% MSRP Not Incl. Doc Fees
Shorkey PA #7-10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tyson IL #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Ganley Village OH #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Koons MD
#8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Lake Keowee SC #8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees

Using Tread Lightly at some dealers, others could care less.

I emailed over 20 dealers all with the exact order, i also added dealer doc fees in the total price.
Feel free to ask questions, some dealers just laugh, others don't answer, others play games.
This took 2 weeks to get all the numbers.

ajk816

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited
Who did you use as your point of contact at Courtesy? Seems you have to talk to "the right person" at a lot of these dealerships to make these kinds of deals happen...
I read that on another post which is why I said claims to offer. I did however get an offer on a JLRU at 6.5% below invoice (including tread lightly) / 12% below MSRP from Farrish in Fairfax, VA. Just trying to figure out the exact specs I want now.

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
I read that on another post which is why I said claims to offer. I did however get an offer on a JLRU at 6.5% below invoice (including tread lightly) / 12% below MSRP from Farrish in Fairfax, VA. Just trying to figure out the exact specs I want now.
Wow, excellent deal, congrats! Let us know how it goes--Farrish might have another customer in a couple of weeks of they treat you well! ;)

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Uhh, ask for it? Negotiate? Why is this a question?

Sponsored

tomahawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray ordered 16 Aug delivered 11 Sep.,,2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 5.7 Hemi, Traded 2017 JKU Big Bear, 2012 Ford Focus.
Wow, excellent deal, congrats! Let us know how it goes--Farrish might have another customer in a couple of weeks of they treat you well! ;)
Another thumbs up:like: for Farrish in Fairfax, VA. Placed my order for my JLUR on 16 August getting 6.5% off invoice plus another $500 off for military:flag:

Wanderingwheelz

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
You might be able to get a little bit more than that out of Farrish. I did, as long as you’re strictly dealing with the invoice, before dealer fees, taxes, and tags.

I have no complaints at all about the way I was dealt with. Ask for Tony, a sales manager I found to be pretty sharp.

MeepMeepJeep

First Name
Julia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2015 Wrangler
My dealer was going to give me $2500 off the MSRP window sticker price. I thought that was good.
But I'm seeing people paying 6% under invoice? HOw's that possible?
It's possible through "Holdback". This is when the dealer gets a bonus or reward for selling the vehicle. In essence, even below invoice they make money. Also, manufacturers offer dealers rebates as incentives. There's still good money in it-and if the sales have increased 28% this year on Wranglers and the dealer is moving a heck of a lot of cars, then they are going to be very profitable!

Somewhere on this thread is an invoice layout in an Excel spreadsheet. If you can't find it, PM me I have it saved to my computer. You enter all the prices in the invoice column that you desire on your new car, type in 6% at the bottom and it will automatically calculate the price you want to walk out the door with-and I printed this, and called around with "my" offer of purchase and what I would pay, until someone bit and said yes, they would do it. I then drove to that dealership (which was a bit far but not horrible) and they even sweetened the deal a little. There's play in this "invoice" price...plus, at the end of the day, you're paying nearly 50k for a Wrangler. Who would've ever thought they would get up that high? It makes me cringe to think about it! Good luck!

cmjones

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 4dr w/ Mopar lift
We were able to work a painless deal with Gabe Lugo at Byers CDJ in Columbus, OH. They did 5% under invoice + Tread Lightly + a very fair trade value on our JK for our new JL Rubi. Other dealerships were playing games with trade value if they were offering anything below invoice. Most other dealerships were locked at the invoice less 1% for TL. With some help from these forums I found Gabe's name and sure enough... no hassle. "Yes," we can do that was his answer. They do need you to get or have the TL discount for 30 days... that's money that comes back to them so but, they pass it on to you. We even went back to them for the Mopar lift kit which they also discounted and installed for $500. This dealership has a lot of JL inventory even though it's in a less than desirable part of town... they gave me a reason to go do business with them. A+ experience.
Sponsored