Saddle Tramp

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0 Turbo Diesel
Thanks Mitch,

Although not officially listed for 2022's yet I compared the spare wheels ad they are the same. This kit will work for you https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82214638ad.html
You can use code 50SHIP on it but note its on backorder at this time.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Benny

Thanks for the help I will keep checking to see when it becomes available. That is a big chunk of change to have out there with no confirmed availability.

Do you think a full size tire and stock rim would fit it that location? I know they do it with the trail hawk - If so can you get me a price on just the wheel no tire? I can buy a tire locally and figure out something for a jack like a 2 ton bottle jack

Thanks
Again
Sponsored

troubledog

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon diesel
Hi David,

I would like to check your VIN first to ensure your Jeep has the ADH sales code. If the button is physically jammed then this should be covered under warranty. We can help with this or a local dealer should be able to exchange it. We will provide a dealer invoice in this case.

Let me know about the VIN and we will go from there.

- Benny
Thanks Benny. PM sent

david

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny

Thanks for the help I will keep checking to see when it becomes available. That is a big chunk of change to have out there with no confirmed availability.

Do you think a full size tire and stock rim would fit it that location? I know they do it with the trail hawk - If so can you get me a price on just the wheel no tire? I can buy a tire locally and figure out something for a jack like a 2 ton bottle jack

Thanks
Again
There is a full spare shown but you would need to source the tire locally as mopar does not sell it as an assembly. The Rim can be found here https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-wheel-4726602aa

And other associated parts
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-bolt-and-retainer-6511786aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-scissors-jack-68312896ac
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-jack-storage-tray-68376043aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-wheel-lug-nut-wrench-68312897aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-vehicle-lifting-jack-bolt-68158871ac

Thanks,
-Benny

Deleted member 59498

Is there any images for the new decal for the JL Diesel 3.0 decal? I thought about ordering it but there was no pictures of it, it just showed up on the order sheet. But is it something that can be ordered after the fact?

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0 Turbo Diesel
Benny this is a way better option for about the same price. I am going to price tire and get back to you. You are an incredible asset! I can not thank you enough.

Mitch

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Benny!

I'm looking for seals to the camshaft position sensors for the JL 3.6. I think I have the part number for the left side, which is 4893803AA and is listed as Seal, left side. I'm also looking for the right side but haven't been able to locate it.

It is confusing because this part is called a front oil control solenoid seal. Either way I'd like to have a pair of these.

If there is a different seal or 0-ring for the camshaft position sensor, I'd like to see those part numbers, too.

I've got oil seeping on both valve covers and it appears the camshaft position sensor gaskets or seals fail frequently and cause this. I've not heard of an oil control solenoid, but if it is different, then these seals could be the culprit, too. I want to have everything I need to replace them, especially once my warranty is up. They are cheap insurance!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

CMTAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLURX Anvil
Benny,

How is the backlog for the MOPAR LCA's ( 68322798AA ) ?

Is there a code you can send for shipping ?

Thanks

Chris

Sponsored

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
Hi Mopar Parts! I need some help. I purchased (used) the rear cargo Mopar matt for my jeep. Unfortunately it did not come with the retaining clips that mount into the seat backs. (I think they're permanently installed into the seat.) I believe there are 10 of them but I can't find anywhere to purchase just the circular clips vs. having to buy the whole matt kit again. Any idea? Thanks in advance.

PS: If it matters, I have a 2019 Rubicon with leather seats. . . .

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny!

I'm looking for seals to the camshaft position sensors for the JL 3.6. I think I have the part number for the left side, which is 4893803AA and is listed as Seal, left side. I'm also looking for the right side but haven't been able to locate it.

It is confusing because this part is called a front oil control solenoid seal. Either way I'd like to have a pair of these.

If there is a different seal or 0-ring for the camshaft position sensor, I'd like to see those part numbers, too.

I've got oil seeping on both valve covers and it appears the camshaft position sensor gaskets or seals fail frequently and cause this. I've not heard of an oil control solenoid, but if it is different, then these seals could be the culprit, too. I want to have everything I need to replace them, especially once my warranty is up. They are cheap insurance!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi Dan,

Left and right side use 4893806AB x4 , These are located at the front of the valve covers.

There is also an oil control solenoid seal 4893803AA used on both sides. I believe these are for the variable valve list solenoids so 4 should be used.

The cam sensor seals are 5184772AB , x2 are used of these. And the spark plug tube seals are 5184778AB x6 if needed.

Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Benny, is there an all-weather mat for the rear trunk area of the 392 Wrangler? All black with no colored lettering on it? Thanks!
Hi,
I am sorry I do not see any all black cargo trays.

-Benny
Sponsored