Sponsored

How Can We Help?

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Hi, I wanted to order a door lock assembly cylinder and was wondering if you had any shipping codes. Thanks!

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Benny, any update on the possibility of 82215741AC being in, if I remember correctly you said there might be a distant possibility of Feb 1st..
Cody

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey Benny, any update on the possibility of 82215741AC being in, if I remember correctly you said there might be a distant possibility of Feb 1st..
Cody

Hi Cody,

Sorry but no. This part # has changed to 82215741AD and now has an ETA of 5/1. Mopar got a new vendor for these now so hopefully once they get production going we wont have these issues.

Thanks for hangin in there,
- Benny

Sponsored

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Cody,

Sorry but no. This part # has changed to 82215741AD and now has an ETA of 5/1. Mopar got a new vendor for these now so hopefully once they get production going we wont have these issues.

Thanks for hangin in there,
- Benny
Thanks for the heads up Benny, I guess the next question would be is it possible to order everything separately and piece a kit together. I don't need the parking lights just the complete flares (paintable) for all four corners, liners, etc etc, or are all the high top flares unavailable until May. if there is a possibility of doing it that way, part numbers would be great, I can't seem to find the specific part numbers for the Rubi flares/liners that are the paintable variety. Thanks for all your help it is really appreciated..

Cody

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Thanks for the heads up Benny, I guess the next question would be is it possible to order everything separately and piece a kit together. I don't need the parking lights just the complete flares (paintable) for all four corners, liners, etc etc, or are all the high top flares unavailable until May. if there is a possibility of doing it that way, part numbers would be great, I can't seem to find the specific part numbers for the Rubi flares/liners that are the paintable variety. Thanks for all your help it is really appreciated..

Cody
Hi Cody,
You can surely do this but it ends up costing more. See the updated Flare sticky I created here https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/flare-types-part-numbers.62920/

- Benny

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

RobJr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK & 2022 JLU Willys
Benny,
I have a 2022 JLU Willys. It came with the 7" touch screen radio but no XM Satellite radio although it does have the antenna installed on top of the sound bar. I'm looking to upgrade to an 8.4" radio so I can get satellite radio and the bigger screen. What part # radio would work and are there navigation and non-navigation models available? I typically use Waze so if non-nav is an option and cheaper, I may go that route. On a related note, would it require dealer flash for the sales code? Thanks

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Robert,
From what I can tell all 22's include satellite radio. The part number you would use is 68472587AI and the bezel is 6AB55TX7AB

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

RobJr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK & 2022 JLU Willys
Hi Robert,
From what I can tell all 22's include satellite radio. The part number you would use is 68472587AI and the bezel is 6AB55TX7AB

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Thanks Benny. I’ve come to find out that XM is now a $295 option that needs to be selected with the 7” for ‘22. They made that change from the ‘21 and prior years where it was standard. It comes with XMGuardian though which was the source of some confusion. One question, your websites shows the AH as a fit for 21 and 22. Did the AI replace the AH?